Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Im not sure how good it'll be for holy but Seal of Faith sucks for ret. I've already set my eyes on Final Verdict but id also like some alternatives.

Keep in mind they are trying to make it be half DPS and half healing for Ret, so of course they have to take its DPS down. -30% from SoF and maybe -5-10% from not having SoT up, and then -10-15% at least from using heals instead of DPS abilities at times. If you're going into it with the mindset of a DPS then the talent probably isn't for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Noodles and chocolate milk is the breakfast of Champions.
    Super Brony Friendfinder

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope View Post
    Along those lines perhaps Divine Favor will be changed as well since it still is just bigger numbers.
    If I had to rank our cooldowns in interest.

HA > Favour > Guardian > AW.

HA is the basis of how all cooldowns should be. It actually alters how you play while offering a numbers boost. It's just better.

I actually like Favour because haste + crit still feels different to play even though it's really just numbers.

Guardian and AW could both go. They're just number boosts.

Quote Originally Posted by Pasture View Post
    HA is the basis of how all cooldowns should be. It actually alters how you play while offering a numbers boost. It's just better... Guardian and AW could both go. They're just number boosts.
    I'd agree that we can cut some cooldowns but would caution against reducing too many (having more than one, especially as a healer, is quite useful!). Even Ret could still have two DPS CD's, but you can argue that cutting Guardian for them would actually make HA also more valuable.

Having 1 CD and a second one be able to be talented sounds fine to me, so long as we're appropriately compensated.