Release the female night elf naow!!!!

After looking at the female dwarf's major improvement. Just think of how hawt the night elf female will be.

Just the thought makes me want to make a female night elf on Moongaurd-US and plant her in Goldshire until next expansion hits.

I am willing to kill to see what my NE will look like.
    “It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more... than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so fucking what.”

Female NE is probably the best (of the old ones) model currently. I'll be pleasently surprised if they do anything major.

Deleted
    Just think of all the details you will be able to change, for every face, every tattoo, better skin color shades, hair styles... hmmm...

I'm hoping they look more like the cinematic. It's almost like an entirely different race in game in comparison. Judging from the other updates, I have extremely high hopes for night elves and humans.

Deleted
    Can't wait for Troll models

i suspect, the elves will come last and will be done together because of their similarities.

Night elves are just taller purple skinned blood elves with a different glowy eye and different ear inclination. the blood elf model was what the night elf model would have been like if it was released 2 years later. the animations will have some intentionally similarities while retaining enough of the older ones. Nelves will have gentler expressions, belves possibly more crueller ones.

After Tauren they'll go Draenei, then Troll, then Human then Elves... they're not sure how attractive they'll make the human model.. too attractive will attract too many people, get it wrong and you'll ward off too many people, humans have to compete with other games.

but if gnome is anything to by, it's going to be similar to what you have now.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am also very eager to see the Nelfs, my fav race since day 1! ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Release Female Orc now !!!.

Btw i'd be laugh as hell if fmeale night elf keep those jump like a teenage girl animation

More than anything, I want the box-feet to be updated.

Quote Originally Posted by Grum88 View Post
    I am also very eager to see the Nelfs, my fav race since day 1! ^^
    lol.. and that awful moonkin model?

Quote Originally Posted by Mace View Post
    i suspect, the elves will come last and will be done together because of their similarities.

Night elves are just taller purple skinned blood elves with a different glowy eye and different ear inclination. the blood elf model was what the night elf model would have been like if it was released 2 years later. the animations will have some intentionally similarities while retaining enough of the older ones. Nelves will have gentler expressions, belves possibly more crueller ones.
    I swear if they make only one body type for both elves and paint one purple I'm going to be pretty upset. Blood Elves and Night Elves are not the same model currently and they should not lump them together for the remodel.
    Last edited by Mermaid; 2014-07-30 at 08:47 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid View Post
    I swear if they make only one body type for both elves and paint one purple I'm going to be so pissed. Blood Elves and Night Elves are not the same model currently and they should not lump them together for the remodel.
    I don't think they could get away with that. Blood Elf and Night elf females look entirely different.

This is exactly what I am waiting for........... the spark that will bring me back to the game. The female Night Elf. ME WANT!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sure the female models (especially the elves) will more than please the male audience. I mean even the Gnome and Dwarf female models show looked great!
    Oh and the dances on the new models will be amazing. Just look at the male gnome dance on the updated model, simply amazing.