Page 1 of 10
... LastLast

Warrior tier100 talents

Blade Barrier
    When you Whirlwind or Thunder Clap, whirling blades continue to spin around you for 30 seconds. These blades do 1000 damage every 1.00 seconds to all enemies within 8 yards. (Passive)

Ravager
    Throw a whirling axe at the target location that inflicts 3000 damage to enemies within 8 yards every 1 sec. Lasts 15 sec.

Extreme Measures -
    Arms & Fury:
    Masochism - Deal damage to yourself equal to 20% of your maximum heath and gain 30 rage.
    Protection:
    Gladiator stance - Increases all damage dealth by 20%. Also causes shield slam to consume shield barrier as additional damage, and have an increased chance to critically strike equal to your critical block chance. (Replaces defensive stance)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BYlxRpwCUAE_2Ka.jpg
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BYlxOM4CEAAkZ2o.jpg
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BYlxHwRCUAI6l26.jpg

Props: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...t-more-info%29
    Last edited by Strafir; 2013-11-09 at 02:05 AM. Reason: typos

Deleted
    lol -20% life for 30 rage? thank god i stopped playing wow...

10+ Year Old Account
    None of them made me really say "wow that's cool!" but they're not bad. Could be fun.

I can already see warriors sacrificing their HP for more rage and pissing off healers.

But that gladiator stance sounds amazing.

masochism no cd omg sexy my healers are going to hate me

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerfzul View Post
    lol -20% life for 30 rage? thank god i stopped playing wow...
    then why do you care what a talent looks like at alpha?
    i live by one motto! "lolwut?"

Deleted
    Well the Gladiator stance one will be changed that's for sure lol

good thing u've seen all the changes for warriors for the xpac, cuz they would never change the value of rage to be actually worth 20% health...........

Quote Originally Posted by eddytheone View Post
    Well the Gladiator stance one will be changed that's for sure lol
    I'll say. A tanking stance that doesn't provide damage reduction (taken) nor threat increased? That'll make for a good trolling talent.

Masochism is just laughable. That's NOT something that should ever be usable in a raid environment.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Do I smell prot PvP again?

On srs notice, they all sucks exept the Gladiator Stance. Why can't warriors get a spell that is fun, like throwing your m8 stunning shit around the landing location of your m8 with a 40 yard range..

Blizzard pls

Ravager's pretty sweet. During Nazgrim fights in SoO, many-a-time have I thought to myself "I wish my warrior could do that!"

10+ Year Old Account
    ground AoE

do not want.

Deleted
    Why are we the only tanking class that doesn't get defensive benefits from level 100 talents?
    And why are they giving Guardians our Shield Barrier -_- What's the point if bears have much more health and other perks to begin with.

Guardians needed the extra defensive help, where as Prot warriors need the extra offensive assistance.
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnome Tank View Post
    Why are we the only tanking class that doesn't get defensive benefits from level 100 talents?
    And why are they giving Guardians our Shield Barrier -_- What's the point if bears have much more health and other perks to begin with.
    I think our current survivability is pretty sweet. Now our damage will be even sweeter. Imagine - your co tank just taunted, riposte still running on you. Vengeance is high, Shieldblock still active (heavy repercussion) and then you pop a 60 rage barrier. BOOM goes the shieldslam.
    Also, it replaces their frenzied regeneration. So they can decide if they wanna heal themselves or wanna absorb.

Edit: First of all, everythings Alpha. Second, we still dont know shit about glyphs. Since Blade Barrier sounds kinda defensive to my ears, I could imagine something like a major Glyph: Protecting Blades - As long as the warrior stands within the whirling blades your chance to parry is increased by xyz%
    Edit 2: Those talents might allow a glimpse in change of design. Blade barrier for example - if those Blades last for 30 seconds I cant imagine Thunderclap being on a 6 second CD. Or do you think that it is planned as something like a permanent swarm of blades around you? Second, Gladiator stance. Since Shieldbarrier is used up passively, it actually might decrease our survivability. Planned as a perk for Shieldblock heavy fights? For Offtanking? Or might Shieldbarrier get reworked?
    Last edited by Valech; 2013-11-09 at 03:18 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I've done nothing wrong. I'm not the one with the problem its everyone else that has a problem with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesMcStyles View Post
    I don't care that other people don't play the content that I enjoy.

2 lame AoE's and a stance that takes away bonus threat and damage reduc. What idiot thinks up these talents?

Am I the only one that had the crazy idea of prot dps with Glyph of the subtle defender and Gladiator Stance?

Deleted
    Well.. it seems like there IS an Item Squish on those Alpha Servers. Some Twitch Streaming Paladin posted a Pic on his Twitter which shows him in SoO Gear and 45k Life as a Tank.

With Exp and Hit also being removed (probably), there is the possibility to go right into All-Crit mode from Launch. Thus resulting in no need to get that extra Rage thingy since rage already looks ok atm.
    Actually I'd have to see for myself but I bet everything on the Ravager. (https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BYlxOM4CEAAkZ2o.jpg)
    1 Min cooldown and Dmg every second, thus you're able to make full use of it with some of your CS'. And it's stationary as it seems. Not moving like in the Nazgrim Encounter.

Deleted
    Rushing Jade Wind, Death and Decay and Life Tap? Meh as fuck so far.