Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Really love that skillcapped raped MiR and everyone else. Put that obnoxious retard minpojke on the first plane home so he can disppear forever.

pretty boring wizard cleaving for the most part

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Casual View Post
    pretty boring wizard cleaving for the most part
    +1 wow pvp in a nutshell

If people would have ran real comps it would have been more interesting. Warrior/mage/x is boring to watch because they just train 1 target and lose if the other team is good. Godcomp is a joke and only won because the asians were shit.

Deleted
    ele shamans single handedly ruined the finals for me. Doing 200k in globals on random basis is probably not fun for Talbadar either.

Quote Originally Posted by Naztrak View Post
    ele shamans single handedly ruined the finals for me. Doing 200k in globals on random basis is probably not fun for Talbadar either.
    MiR globalled Novoz faster than Talb killed anyone whole tournament.

The complaints last year about demo were justified, this year it was fine and representation was decent.

blizzcon 2013 = ele shaman and resto druid OPs

Deleted
    Is there any possibility to see the final match? I missed because i feel asleep, and I don't have the virtual ticket. Was watching the stream on twitch.

Deleted
    Wow pvp is not competitive bcuz some comps r better and some maps r better etc so it's pointless even having a tournament.

If your gna have tournament it should be based on player/team skill alone

10+ Year Old Account
    It was based on player skill, Talb had the skill and team coordination to switch classes and win it. Zunniyaki tried it and failed miserably.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Korgoth View Post
    It was based on player skill, Talb had the skill and team coordination to switch classes and win it. Zunniyaki tried it and failed miserably.
    Ok then if skill capped ran one of the Asian teams comps like hpala/warr/hunter they should win using that (ofc they don't play those classes so its hypothetical but yea)

10+ Year Old Account
    They know enough not to run that comp. They know enough that their previous comp choices, shadow-lock-druid wasnt going to work. Knowledge of the game and the ability to capitalize on that knowledge falls in the realm of skill no?

It's like in SC2 games, they can build up their armies and base many different ways and knowing which one works well against what your opponent is doing is a huge part of being competitive.
    Last edited by Korgoth; 2013-11-11 at 06:04 PM.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

Deleted
    So ur saying that comp choice plays a part in who wins meaning its not competitive

10+ Year Old Account
    No im saying comp choice is part of the competition. Like in Star Craft, League, Dota, even FPS games where you might lose a sniper for an assault. You get to pick what you play and your choice and your ability to play well on that choice adds to the competition.

Herald of the Titans Orangetai420's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PaKu View Post
    So ur saying that comp choice plays a part in who wins meaning its not competitive
    Is LoL not competitive? The meta game is as much part of the competition as skill.
    MMO-C, home of the worst community on the internet.

Deleted
    I don't know anything about SC2 is 1 race better than another?

Herald of the Titans Orangetai420's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PaKu View Post
    I don't know anything about SC2 is 1 race better than another?
    no but the units you choose counter others, it's like rock papper scissors. That's what a meta game is, counter picking.
    MMO-C, home of the worst community on the internet.

Deleted
    I don't play lol so dno I'm just saying that map/comp choice shudnt make a difference (I'm not trying to say skill capped are bad or something and they only won cuz of comp They're clearly v good I'm just saying it shudnt matter) its like with cod the better gun is the better gun so everyone uses it meaning its equal maps also don't make a difference bcuz it's not better for one team

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd argue even the maps in CoD and other FPS arent equal. There are some maps that lend themselves more to sniper play or close quarters, or just run and gun. And what you end up choosing to use is changed by it.

Deleted
    Yes that's true although the map is the same for both teams whereas on wow a map with pillars mayb better for one team than another.

Basically I'm saying wow is not as competitive as chess or something.

Ofc it wud have been more interesting if they both used the same comp. (obv if the played those classes)