Page 1 of 2
LastLast

No new character slots?

anyone heard anything? Kind of sad if we don't get the chance to increase the number of characters on one realm :/

Hope they will add atleast one more slot for my quick level 90 character, otherwise I'll have to remove one of my alts :S

For what? there are no new classes or races.

Well, with no new classes or races, there's really no "reason" to add a new slot. The last (and only) time they've given us more slots was for the monk.

15+ Year Old Account
    with the virtual realms you can get another full chunk of slots I thought

eg: Barthilas and Frostmourne get merged I have have 11 on Barth and 11 on FM but they are the same server as it's linked
    Sig by Safhira

I remember official talk of changing the character limit to 50 per account on any server. Meaning you could have 25 on Arthas and 25 on Illidan. They should do this.

Quote Originally Posted by soulyouth View Post
    with the virtual realms you can get another full chunk of slots I thought

eg: Barthilas and Frostmourne get merged I have have 11 on Barth and 11 on FM but they are the same server as it's linked
    Ahh right, I hope that'll work. I just gotta wait for my realm to be connected with someone first.

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    Hope they will add atleast one more slot for my quick level 90 character, otherwise I'll have to remove one of my alts :S
    You could just use it on one of your alts. Otherwise, just ignore it? There's not much point to it if you already have 11 90s.

connections will sort your issues out, 11 new slots per connected realm

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    You could just use it on one of your alts. Otherwise, just ignore it? There's not much point to it if you already have 11 90s.
    Some of us like having many alts, much more so than 11. Personally i hope we'll see at least one new slot per server. The poster saying that "virtual realms" (i guess he means connected servers) is going to fix this, is really not true. We don't know if it will. So far the connected realms haven't solved a thing since most realms STILL haven't been connected.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NSrm View Post
    Some of us like having many alts, much more so than 11. Personally i hope we'll see at least one new slot per server. The poster saying that "virtual realms" (i guess he means connected servers) is going to fix this, is really not true. We don't know if it will. So far the connected realms haven't solved a thing since most realms STILL haven't been connected.
    Several of my characters are on connected realms. I can confirm you can have 11 on each connected realm, which means the more in a connected group, the more characters you can have in that connected group.
    Looking for Raid: you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. Come - we must be cautious.

But what about the people who dont get their realms connected. Hopefully Blizz does something to allow us the same amount of chars...

Deleted
    I need moar character slots per account.Already reach the limit...several times

Deleted
    I dont understand why people need more than 11 characters per realm

Tom Chilton said during a Blizzcon DTV interview that they have no plans to add another character slot at this time since there are no new races/classes. As he put it "theres a slot for every class" so there really isn't any need to add another.

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tincabel View Post
    I dont understand why people need more than 11 characters per realm
    Making more gold. One example was having 10 inscriptors at the start of mists. Imagine the gold if you had 20 of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Of-the-horde View Post
    Making more gold. One example was having 10 inscriptors at the start of mists. Imagine the gold if you had 20 of them.
    Why would you need that many? Glyph crafting has no cooldown....O_o

Deleted
    I haven't heard or seen anything on new character slots yet. Personally, I hope they do add another slot. Cuz if not, I probably wont be using that "boosted 90 character" since my list is full of hard-earned 90's :<

I play on a Full realm... So connected realms are not an option... ... Got all classes already at 90 though, so maybe I can save the instant-90 for the next expansion or reroll on another realm maybe...

10+ Year Old Account
    How will connected realms help if one plays on a server that's far from ever being connected?