Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by sethg View Post
    The best talent by far is hurricane kick. 14k damage and immune to all damage... yeah gg. Oh XYZ boss is casting a major damage/Harmful spell ability on me #hurricanekick. Oops I forgot to move and now I'm gonna get pooped upon #hurricanekick.
    So you will sacrifice dps to use it defensively? Thats kinda breaks the tier and they will probably prevent it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by unlightable View Post
    So you will sacrifice dps to use it defensively? Thats kinda breaks the tier and they will probably prevent it.
    I think that was approximately the intention behind the talent. Numbers will surely change, it probably ends something along the lines of:
    - one good defensive cd with some offensive capabilities.
    - one damage cd, with good single target damage.
    - one aoe chi spender.
    But also mechanics can change, so we'll have to wait and see.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    To be honest, Vital Convictions sound like a mini-Killing Spree. The description sounds a bit same. I can be wrong though!
    Thread: Ranged vs Melee which is easier in PvE?
    'Originally Posted by Thelxi'
    Dragon farts stink so ranged

Quote Originally Posted by unlightable View Post
    no but a good ww monk should be able to time the use of hurricane kick to match up with aoe pulses or large raid damage without sacrificing more than 10 sec of putting it back on cd. All I'm saying is that I will be using it offensively but the order in which I use it will change vastly depending on boss ability output.

Quote Originally Posted by sethg View Post
    The best talent by far is hurricane kick. 14k damage and immune to all damage... yeah gg. Oh XYZ boss is casting a major damage/Harmful spell ability on me #hurricanekick. Oops I forgot to move and now I'm gonna get pooped upon #hurricanekick.
    What: You get an divine shield with an 45 second cooldown; i don't know if it is more overpowered in pve or pvp. Other example could be: boss makes a big major damage and i need to run... or not, hurricane kick and i don't loose dps because i don't need to move. A 45 second cooldown that even does damage is compared to other talents in this tier godsend.
    Last edited by Velerios; 2013-11-13 at 08:42 PM.