Page 1 of 2
LastLast

WoD Trailer, New Shaman Spell?

In the screenshot above, from the Warlord of Draenor trailer, there is a Dwarf in the current Shaman tier, appearing to be channeling a spell and causing a circle or rocks/earth overhead spinning around. So my question to you guys, new spell or cool effect? Based on the level 100 talents, I don't see any of those applying.

might be an upgrade to earthquake that you get from lev91-100. landslide or rockfall or idk some name like that.

It would be nice to get a launchable earth attack, something like LANDSLIDE mentioned above. You hurl a mass of earth at your target stunning them or slowing them, something cool. I would love that to replace Earthquake as it's very underwhelming.

Maybe it is just a dwarf NPC juggling potatoes. Or Earth Shields. :P

Deleted
    /cast tons of potatoes

potato bolt
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

PO TA TOE. Boil em mash em stick'em in a stew!

I'd love for earthquake to have no channel time, just a lay down aoe like destro warlocks rain of fire.

too cool looking, will be visually nerfed just like Earthquake

They said they had to recreate new animations for the new models, maybe whenever we cast an elemental spell, we get some effects of the element of the spell
    Everything that is, is alive.

Agaor - Enhancement Shaman

Quote Originally Posted by Lavindar View Post
    They said they had to recreate new animations for the new models, maybe whenever we cast an elemental spell, we get some effects of the element of the spell
    Would love that, really want to FEEL like more of master of the elements.

Deleted
    i think the rocks are appearing in the back. The dwarf is not channeling them --> no new spell

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iggie View Post
    PO TA TOE. Boil em mash em stick'em in a stew!

I'd love for earthquake to have no channel time, just a lay down aoe like destro warlocks rain of fire.
    That would truly make Earthquake worthwhile!

Didn't they already changed Earthquake from a channel to a casted ability that you cast and go do something else?

welp, this spell died an ignoble death before we ever got it.

Potato storm...

Or this could be earth shocks new animation. Cmon ES hits like it's yellow lightning that instantly appears on the target.

Quote Originally Posted by withoutaname View Post
    Or this could be earth shocks new animation. Cmon ES hits like it's yellow lightning that instantly appears on the target.
    Well the spell is supposed to be energy going up from the ground:

That art is based from the in game Earth Shock, not vice versa. I personally won't Earth Shock to use that animation of the earth spike coming up from the ground.

The picture you are talking about is just a shammy working with the elements. They can show shammies with more ablilities then they posses in game to make us look awesome It might make a cool spell though if blizz wanted to add it or other spells to the game