Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ...
8
16
17
18
19
20
LastLast
  1. #341
    Epic! finskee's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Winterfin Retreat
    Posts
    1,736
    Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    It's certainly an interesting topic on a general level, but the thread doesn't need to be derailed with only-semi-relevant hostile bickering about who is and isn't slut shaming.

    I'm just sayin'
    But... iiiiieee.... ok it is your right to control the content, and if you prefer to keep it from being what you perceive to be hostile bickering, I understand. For my part I didn't feel I was bickering so much as just having a discussion regarding what is offensive and what is artistic freedom. Sorry that I derailed.

  2. #342
    Quote Originally Posted by finskee View Post
    What I learned today, people take cosplay very seriously. I thought it was just grown ups wearing costumes but now I get that it is SERIOUS BUSINESS.
    Why I just stick with the 501st. Atleast they are sensible about it.
    Cosplay is just.. yeahno. It's pretty horrible.

  3. #343
    Epic! finskee's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Winterfin Retreat
    Posts
    1,736
    Quote Originally Posted by Goubatsu View Post
    Why I just stick with the 501st. Atleast they are sensible about it.
    Cosplay is just.. yeahno. It's pretty horrible.
    Are you really a member of the 501 legion? Would love to see your armor. Do you have pic?

  4. #344
    Dreadlord Killmaim Deathbringer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Robot Monkey Pirate Island
    Posts
    982
    My question is "Where was Jojo Chen?", that women gives me some crazy yellow fever.

  5. #345
    Pandaren Monk Freia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Baltimore, Maryland
    Posts
    1,848
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelerena View Post
    I thought her costume was well done too. Although she never placed. The person who won first place was some person doing a blood elf whatever. It was also well done. Although people are picking on her for her lack of costume and how much skin she showed? How about this. At least she was brave enough to go out there dressed like that. Unlike the majority of this forum who is bashing her for being "trashy". That really annoys me when someone points out stuff like that.

    Although when I go to blizzcon sometime a year or so from now I'm going as one of my characters. (quite possibly either my shaman Zelerena or my Draenei Priest Celestreana) (and I know how they got those hoofs on. they are weirdly made shoes lol)

    Anyways. I seriously think you should think about how much bravery it takes to go out in about thousands of people plus the Millions who are watching blizzcon on Direct TV...
    The person who won was a Diablo Wizard....

  6. #346
    You all maintain this is not a paid model in manufactured armor, and are yelling at eachother cause you think she was sitting in her garage moulding those pads?
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

  7. #347
    Quote Originally Posted by finskee View Post
    Are you really a member of the 501 legion? Would love to see your armor. Do you have pic?

    Got an officer too. That photos from a while back.

  8. #348
    Epic! finskee's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Winterfin Retreat
    Posts
    1,736
    Quote Originally Posted by Goubatsu View Post
    Got an officer too. That photos from a while back.
    I love it. Thanks for showing us that.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by moogogaipan View Post
    You all maintain this is not a paid model in manufactured armor, and are yelling at eachother cause you think she was sitting in her garage moulding those pads?
    Personally I feel she could be a paid model, but we don't know anything really. I also maintain that because of her pics on the internet, Blizzard invited her, because we know they invited a few cosplay groups. I don't think anyone is yelling at anyone about how she got her costume.

  9. #349
    Legendary! Thelxi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    6,307
    She looked great. One of the better ones.

  10. #350
    The real crime was that infested stukov was not a finalist!

    also mira han and the male druid with the purple beard/hair
    Last edited by minkage; 2013-11-11 at 02:49 AM.

  11. #351
    The parts of her costume that were there were good. My favorite though was the lady in Warrior t6 with the Soul Cleaver, now that was just badass.

    Q: Where the fuck is Xia Xia, SIU?!?!
    A1: She needs to start making eggs for Easter...
    A2: Drunk and sleeping somewhere.

  12. #352
    Quote Originally Posted by Notos View Post
    The parts of her costume that were there were good. My favorite though was the lady in Warrior t6 with the Soul Cleaver, now that was just badass.

    My God I adored that costume, I was sad she didn't even get an Honorable Mention.

  13. #353
    My favorite is still Jesse Cox as Leah. After he did the interview with the Skeleton King, I got to talk with him a bit. I also helped him out by reminding him that Leah is the Skeleton King's granddaughter.

  14. #354
    Nothing wrong with slut shaming at all.

    It's a family event. If you're going to dress like a prostitute, you shouldn't be allowed in.

    Society is so ass backwards these days.

    I'm done with this forum. Too many edgy retards.

  15. #355
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigmar View Post
    That's the radical feminist "male power fantasy" double standard I mentioned. Radfems like their beefcake and prettyboys after all.

    Ok, had to chime in with that. Going to zonk out now.
    I see feminist haters trotting out this line of argument as well.

    Radical feminism has been a dead horse since the 80s, it's ridiculous to beat it all the time.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by MistsofBoredom View Post
    Nothing wrong with slut shaming at all.

    It's a family event. If you're going to dress like a prostitute, you shouldn't be allowed in.

    Society is so ass backwards these days.

    I'm done with this forum. Too many edgy retards.
    I disagree with every word in this post, the thought patterns behind it, the social context that spawned it and the ugly spirit in which it is written.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

  16. #356
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post

    I disagree with every word in this post, the thought patterns behind it, the social context that spawned it and the ugly spirit in which it is written.
    And I disagree with everything a disgusting feminist cow like you stands for. Your mental illness is a plague upon our beautiful planet, and thankfully the majority of the people do not take your retardation seriously.

    The world would be better off without you and the shameless sluts you defend. Your parents clearly failed you because they instilled no morals in you. What a shameful human being.

  17. #357
    Quote Originally Posted by finskee View Post
    I'm gonna start working on it right away, I love sylvanas, and unlike these other guys, I'm skinny, 150 pounds, tight, and tall, so I'm pretty sure I will be the exact gender mirror of sylvanis, with a g-string of course. You'll know me when you see me keep your eyes out.

    http://digital-art-gallery.com/oid/2...igital_art.jpg 1 million points of epic.
    Worst part's gonna be all the waxing, I'm betting :P

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by MistsofBoredom View Post
    And I disagree with everything a disgusting feminist cow like you stands for. Your mental illness is a plague upon our beautiful planet, and thankfully the majority of the people do not take your retardation seriously.

    The world would be better off without you and the shameless sluts you defend. Your parents clearly failed you because they instilled no morals in you.
    I'm not a feminist I just despise angry misogynists on the internet.

    Because I like women and hate horrible people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

  18. #358
    You're a feminist and a misandrist. You were a waste of semen. And I pity whoever had the lack of foresight to spawn you.

  19. #359
    Quote Originally Posted by MistsofBoredom View Post
    You're a feminist and a misandrist. You were a waste of semen. And I pity whoever had the lack of foresight to spawn you.
    It's amusing that you're the one going on about morals. I don't think you have any.

  20. #360
    Epic! finskee's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Winterfin Retreat
    Posts
    1,736
    Quote Originally Posted by MistsofBoredom View Post
    Nothing wrong with slut shaming at all.

    It's a family event. If you're going to dress like a prostitute, you shouldn't be allowed in.

    Society is so ass backwards these days.

    I'm done with this forum. Too many edgy retards.
    I thought you said you were done with these forums?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •