Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    In this thread:

Small amounts of decency with massive amounts of slut shaming.

If you dislike her artistic choice, then please say so. There are people in this world for whom their body is art, who work very hard through diet, exercise, meditation, supplements, fashion, to make themselves look beautiful.

Being down on an artistic choice: okay

Name calling/slut shaming/hate spewing because someone uses their sculpted body as part of their costume: Not okay. Very much not okay. And I agree with the person before who stated this is the worst part of the wow community.

I'm frankly ashamed and appalled at all the slut shaming. She's showing no more skin than a typical go-go dancer, or a runway model.

10+ Year Old Account
    So then for discussion. Is wonder woman showing too much skin? How about Xena? Is Wow sexist for having armorkinis in the game? Is a girl on the beach in a bikini automatically a slut? Are we protestants? Are protestants uptight? Does being uptight = having morals?
    Last edited by finskee; 2013-11-09 at 09:46 PM.

To be fair, this is how Blizzard would have probably made the armor look on a female lich king anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by bayushisan View Post
    whom they probably have no chance with anyway
    probably have no chance with anyway
    no chance with anyway
    no chance with
    hahaha you haven't met me. I'll just flex my chest and trigger her primal urges.

I can't remember the costume but there was a much hotter chick in there, it's all subjective.

Quote Originally Posted by finskee View Post
    So then for discussion. Is wonder woman showing too much skin? How about Xena? Is Wow sexist for having armorkinis in the game? Is a girl on the beach in a bikini automatically a slut? Are we protestants? Are protestants uptight? Does being uptight = having morals?
    This is The Lich King armor... well 30% of it, where's the rest?
    I wouldnt care if she made something else but come on, you dont mess with iconic armor like this.

Deleted
    http://2p.com/1046441_1/Female-Lich-...an-Imagine.htm

there you go.

and you guys are quite weird with your chubby girls fetish

Deleted
    I think some people skipped the page with the Lich Queen wallpaper earlier in the thread- it seems she was cosplaying that interpretation of Rule 63 Arthas, guys.

I'm more concerned about the weight of the armour- I mean the detail is tremendous and must weigh a tonne! Those boots and Frostmourne also O.o
    kudos to her for wearing it. Hell, if she wore the entire armour set would she be able to carry it all comfortable for a long time?

All-in-all she looks amazing and I would love to pull off a cosplay like that- just my opinion as a woman.

She is how I would imagine Jaina if she became the Lich King

Do you know what does cosplay mean?
    If you see a girl in a bikini in on a beach it's not problem because she maybe want to tan or swim, so bikini is the best option.

If you see a girl who's showing big part of her nudity on the cosplay stage then yes, it's bad. I called her "A Girl who want attention from Warcraft fans ".
    If she would like to show her body then she should go to Top Model or something other.
    If she wanted to make a Lich King cosplay then she failed miserably, only shoulders, sword and helm are good.

It's obvious that she's looking for attention. I don't know why some people don't understand that.
    Last edited by Eazy; 2013-11-09 at 11:55 PM.

Herald of the Titans Valnoressa's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Very nice detail on the armor pieces and one of the best in that regard. Be honest, if anyone could pull off that look through cosplay and were motivated enough to try they would. Simple as that.
    Butts.

15+ Year Old Account
    The lich queen cosplayer was pretty attractive but I found the costume itself (or lack thereof) to be unremarkable. :/
    If she won, I'd wager it would have had more to do with the amount of skin she showed than the merits of her costume design.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulqiorra View Post
    If you equate playing WoW to having electricity, I feel very, very happy for the rest of the world, as that kind of thinking will, inevitably, lead to the eradication of your seed from the gene pool.
    WoW Toons: Duskwind (retired)/Duskrime (retired)
    Diablo 3 Profile

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    I called her "Slut-Lich King", I don't know any other words to describe this, sorry.
    Sounds like a personal problem to me.

Sounds like a personal problem to me.
    Why? I don't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cersae View Post
    I'm more concerned about the weight of the armour- I mean the detail is tremendous and must weigh a tonne! Those boots and Frostmourne also O.o
    kudos to her for wearing it. Hell, if she wore the entire armour set would she be able to carry it all comfortable for a long time?

All-in-all she looks amazing and I would love to pull off a cosplay like that- just my opinion as a woman.
    The weight isn't a big issue. The materials that are used to make cosplay armor are rather lightweight. It's like when you see barbells in movies and tv shows... they aren't real weights, they are made out of a type of plastic. Cosplay armor is usually made out of a type of plastic foam that is easy to bend, cut, meld, and paint. It looks very realistic because it's very well done with the molding, as well as getting the right paint on it to make it look "metal."

If I was a woman I'd also would love to be able to pull that off.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Psiclonus View Post
    The lich queen cosplayer was pretty attractive but I found the costume itself (or lack thereof) to be unremarkable. :/
    If she won, I'd wager it would have had more to do with the amount of skin she showed than the merits of her costume design.
    She didn't win, here is the winner: http://wow.joystiq.com/2013/11/08/bl...ntest-winners/

Notice that the runner up was a half naked barbarian guy. Is he a slut too? http://d3.gameguyz.com/sites/default...2908142224.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    Why? I don't get it.
    I can think of many other things to call her that aren't offensive to her. You cannot.

Deleted
    That cosplay is ruining the image of large lore characters :/ Oh well.

Someone photo shop a male version of that cosplay, lets see how many like it then ;D

I can think of many other things to call her that aren't offensive to her. You cannot.
    "A Girl who want attention from Warcraft fans who are thinking only with their male organs"
    Good one?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thedead241 View Post
    That cosplay is ruining the image of large lore characters :/ Oh well.

Someone photo shop a male version of that cosplay, lets see how many like it then ;D
    But that's the thing, there are plenty of codpieces in fantasy art, like look at conan. Do you think we all call conan slut-conan? Or do we just take it for granted that he likes to wear hardly anything?

Yeah she looks nice I guess, I love the shoulders and helm though they look pretty good, boots aren't too horrible.