Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Condensation Totem seem pretty op imo :P

I mean, a riptide that can heal 100% of the target's health every tick, anyone?

Sneaky sneaky

Quote Originally Posted by grexly75 View Post
    Found this trailer not sure it is on here but this one shows the updated character models.. (link) from what can see we have of course the Dwarf and Orc models and there are a couple of scenes of what look like the new Draenei models.. And more it looks like this could be very cool and the garrisons are pretty big to boot..
    Did you purposely put in the WotLK trailer, you sneaky bastard!

Also, I am 99% sure Draenei aren't even getting new models...

10+ Year Old Account
    No sign of a ship/release date yet for WoD?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lagiacrus View Post
    The Draenei are getting new models, they just didn't use them in the trailer. They said every race up to Worgens and Goblins would be getting redone but they might consider doing the Worgens and Goblins also if they don't match the new models well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zrankfappa View Post
    No sign of a ship/release date yet for WoD?

Think the usual "its done when its done" will go here . Or (its done when sub numbers are dropping to critical levels) ;-)

Defile for DKs...awesome. And Wandering Plague from LK. Cant Wait!
    Last edited by Bahamutx; 2013-11-09 at 01:42 PM.

Deleted
    double beacon?yes plz

sofar most of these talents (yes its the 1st look but still) for me i dont like them personaly i dont like the idear of a new talent giving us a spell that replaces a existing spell unless it dose somthing major, also whats the point of seal of faith for prot and ret? why would ret/prot pallies want to do LESS damage
    Last edited by thunderdragon2; 2013-11-09 at 01:56 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Youarefired View Post
    I was excited for Heroes of the Storm until I saw the game play. I was expecting Super Smash Bros style. Now THAT would of been exciting.
    It's a moba style game, they have stated that before.... it's not surprising

i'm gonna be really upset if there's no annual pass this year

Like the final lock talent!! Permanent doomguards and internals WEEEEEEE!!!

i dont like any of the new warrior's talents.

Arrow

Xpacks after WoD:

end 2014: Orcwell - Garrosh as Kael'thas

2015:
    WotLC - Wrath of the Lich Orc - Garrosh as the Lich King - after altering the time line Arthas is the good guy

2016:
    Orcaclysm - Garrosh as Deatherwing who resurrects Deathwing - who resurrects - Onyxia - Nefarian ...

2017:
    MoO - Mists of Orc-Rimmar - Garrosh as himself and as Y'shaarj (playing a double role)

2018:
    WoD II - Warlords of Draenor - Timeline 2 - Again Garrosh travels back in time to alter altered past - finally Thrall find his parents they are human and the king and queen of Stormwind

2019:
    WotLC - Wrath of the Great Lich Orc - Garrosh as himself as Lich King - after altering the time line Thrall (also known as Arthas) is a human and king of the Alliance

... and so on ...

Quote Originally Posted by Agrias2x View Post
    i dont like any of the new warrior's talents.
    Agreed. Guardian droods already can get the equivalent of Bloodrage, er I mean Masochism, from symbiosis on a warlock (lifetap), yet it's a lvl100 talent for wars? I expect/hope these to change...

Oh yay, a level 100 talent that will force hunters to not use pets if we wanna play any other spec than BM..."Lol u play SV and still use pet? N000000000B".

DKs, Mages, Shamans, and locks got really awesome talents for their tier, but everyone else seems to have gotten really shitty ones. The Locks ones are looking pretty awesome.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lagiacrus View Post
    Did you purposely put in the WotLK trailer, you sneaky bastard!

Sorry my bad there thought that I had pasted the right link never occurred to me to check out that the link was the one it was supposed to be..

Here is the proper one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYueIdI_2L0 this is the one and if you look at the vid there are two scenes of what look to be way better Draenei models, one hunter the other not sure what class the female draenei is..

One thing that looks very cool the siege scene on Karabor you see a few giant Gron packing massive cannons on their backs..
    Last edited by grexly75; 2013-11-09 at 03:42 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracbane View Post
    DKs, Mages, Shamans, and locks got really awesome talents for their tier, but everyone else seems to have gotten really shitty ones. The Locks ones are looking pretty awesome.
    Vital Conviction is amazing for all three monks specs. Better BM tank, the ability to detonate heal spheres for MW or a brostorm for WWs.

Serene Mists is SICK FUCKING SICK burst deeps for WWs. How? Free BoK spam means not only can you sack a power bleed dot if you maintain the spam for the full 10 it also means HUGE TeB stacks.

about the character revamps, are they not gona revamp the belfs or draenai? are the only ones not listed on their official cite..

perma infernal???????? AWESOME! ok. i will be coming back when i get money too. looks like i will be playing my hunter and lock mostly this expansion.