Deleted

Guilds selling H Garrosh carries yet?

If so, I have something that might interest you. Sorry if this is in the wrong spot.

If you are on any of these servers, you could make up to 20+ million gold. All us servers.

I am looking to purchase a garrosh h carry. Note that this is not a kill but it'll be a straight up 100% carry. You group will be dedicated to 9/24 manning the entire fight.

I am looking for 2 carries. First carry will be for 12M gold if 10 man and 16 million if 25 man. I am expected I receive every piece of loot I want including the mount.

2nd carry will be 1 million less on a different character since I will not be needing the mount again.

How it will go down: I will pay first by getting on each of my gold capped toon and paying before each raid. Be sure you have enough toons to collect the gold.

Requirements - no scrubs, your guild had to have killed h garrosh at least 3 times for me to even consider you. I have accumulated hundreds of gold capped toons throughout all my accounts so payment will never be an issue.

Post here if interested with information.

- - - Updated - - -

Possible third and fourth carry to if interested for same price as second carry.
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2013-11-23 at 02:52 AM.

This the shadiest post I've ever seen.
    Jsz
    <Losers Club> US-Alliance

d u m b c a s u a l s l u t

How about you get good, join a guild and kill him.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jsz View Post
    This the shadiest post I've ever seen.
    Trading gold for a service is fine to blizzard.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pitpit View Post
    How about you get good, join a guild and kill him.
    My thought exactly..

I'll sell it to you, only if after you delete all of your characters and cancel your membership.

you guys should stop being jealous buying ingame service for ingame gold is nothing new been done many times before
    "The speed of light is faster than the speed of sound.
    That's why so many people look smart until they start talking."

FC-0404-6893-4293 Fire safari Larvesta/Growlithe/Braixen IGN: X Archimand, Y Shina.

hundreds of gold capped toons eh?

will dance naked on mailbox for copper pls donate

10+ Year Old Account
    We don't allow things like this to be posted here. Closed.