Looking for new laptop assistance

Hi all, I'm looking for a new laptop for my mom's business. She pretty much dumped this on me at the latest possible moment, and I don't have much time. (Needs to be in my hands by November 15th at the latest) I had customized one LPC-Digital, but they're not able to rush the order with Veteran's Day in the US and all, so I'm stuck with what seems to be a very 'meh' selection. Or maybe I'm just not looking in the right places. That's where all you beautiful people come in!

It's strictly for work, and I want it to be fast. It should also hold up for a good 5+ years. No need to worry about gaming features. The absolute maximum I'm allowed to spend on it is $1200 (incl shipping), and yes it needs to be a laptop as it'll be travelling quite a bit. I'll be buying from Ontario, Canada. I'll be glad to provide any more information if required. Thank you!

Current choice: http://shop.lenovo.com/ca/en/laptops...s-series/s431/

(Option 4, on the right side. Win7 Pro, 8GB RAM)
    Last edited by Naplam; 2013-11-09 at 07:23 AM.
    Thank you to Serrin for the signature!
    PC Stuffs: i7-4790K | Z97X-SLI | 16GB DDR3-1866 | GTX-780 | 256GB Samsung EVO | 1TB WD Blue | SuperNOVA 650 Gold | Fractal r4 Blackout | Dark Rock Pro 3