Page 1 of 2
1
2
LastLast
  1. #1

    What Will Happen To Oulands?

    Soooo will there even be an Outlands now? Or will there be both Draenor and Outlands???

  2. #2
    As far as I know, Nothing. Absolutely nothing.
    "Give us MONEY, Goddammit!!!" -Xbox One

  3. #3
    Both Draenor and Outland

  4. #4
    Yes Outlands still exists. Draenor is it's own continent

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by blaqkmagick View Post
    Yes Outlands still exists. Draenor is it's own continent
    Outlands doesn't exist. Outland does and it's not going anywhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

  6. #6
    Thanks for the responses. I guess I could of looked to see the other topics started on this lol.

  7. #7
    Herald of the Titans Wishblade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    2,661
    Nothing! Outland is the way it is, Draenor is a new place we go and Outland is gonna sit there untouched, until Blizzard decides to revamp it (which I hope is never, cuz why bother).
    "Reminds me of a dog, you stare at it while it's playing outside... Running around in a circle, then stopping up, wagging with a wide "grin". Jumping around until you call for the dog, then it lowers its tail because it think it's done something bad... And then you throw the ball, seeing the tail go straight into the air in bliss! ^^" - Gehco
    Wishblade of Draenor EU

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerus View Post
    Outlands doesn't exist. Outland does and it's not going anywhere.
    Thanks for being a douche.

    Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2013-11-09 at 04:11 AM.

  9. #9
    Basically we are creating an alternate timeline, one is the current timeline and the new one created by us goign trought the dark portal again....creating a new timeline where the old draenor did not get exploded in half and orcs were not corrupted yet....and it goes foward from there.

    edit: basically look at the freaking zelda timeline explained...and it is basically sort of samething timey wimey stuff happening here in wow.....as a doctor who and zelda fan messing with old and creating new separate timeline is cool with me
    ENGLISH ISNT MY MAIN SPEC
    YOU NOW BREATH CONSCIOUSLY

  10. #10
    It's called OUTLAND and not OutlandS !!! When will people fucking learn it ?! Jesus man!

  11. #11
    If we are going to Draenor to keep our own time line in tact, then Outland will stay as is.....if we are successful.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by kolston View Post
    If we are going to Draenor to keep our own time line in tact, then Outland will stay as is.....if we are successful.
    We arent goign to keep our timeline intact, we are going to prevent an invasion from teh past, actually the orcs not drinking the blood and us goign back in time, basically would have fucked up the timeline, old draenor is timeline is made a new and synced with our own timeline, thus seem to create a alternate timeline where draenor exist and it seem to converge with the normal future timeline...its easy enough to understand when you stop seeing a time''line'' and more of a time ''vortex''

    edit: time is not linear.
    ENGLISH ISNT MY MAIN SPEC
    YOU NOW BREATH CONSCIOUSLY

  13. #13
    Alternate Universe/Time Line.... ugh

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymae View Post
    Thanks for being a douche.
    You could stop proving how uneducated most people are these days and stop pluralizing things that have no plural. It's not hard man - Outland and the Burning Crusade expansion have only been around for how long now???? It's one LESS letter to type even.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

  15. #15
    +1 Cerus indeed!

  16. #16
    From what I understand, Garrosh goes back in time and connects Draenor from 35 years ago to present time Azeroth via a "new" Dark Portal, so there'll be both Outland and Draenor in present time so us as players won't actually go back in time.

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerus View Post
    You could stop proving how uneducated most people are these days and stop pluralizing things that have no plural. It's not hard man - Outland and the Burning Crusade expansion have only been around for how long now???? It's one LESS letter to type even.
    Adding an s to Outland proves how uneducated people are?

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by turbosnail View Post
    Adding an s to Outland proves how uneducated people are?
    Yes because rather than thinking clearly, seeing what is in game and has been said for years they automatically pluralize it thinking it needs one. It's a common theme among the uneducated. Grammar and spelling are horrendous these days. America is still America - it doesn't matter that it's made up of multiple states.

    Same people who pronounce the "S" in Illinois or say they almost hit a bunch of "sheeps" on the way to work.
    Last edited by Cerus; 2013-11-08 at 11:25 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerus View Post
    Yes because rather than thinking clearly, seeing what is in game and has been said for years they automatically pluralize it thinking it needs one. It's a common theme among the uneducated. Grammar and spelling are horrendous these days. America is still America - it doesn't matter that it's made up of multiple states.

    Same people who pronounce the "S" in Illinois or say they almost hit a bunch of "sheeps" on the way to work.
    Society's demise confirmed.

  20. #20
    Back on topic of if we will go back to the Outlands or not please

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •