Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    If you spec right I think locks will be able to get a stun.
    2 stuns actually

Quote Originally Posted by Naztrak View Post
    2 stuns actually
    Disregarding Shadowfury I doubt there will be a second stun if I understand what you're saying properly.

It all comes back to blizzard and their new "less CC" policy, I guess we will have to wait and see.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wholol View Post
    What do you mean ?
    This is me just guessing but getting Demonic Servitude lets you get a Infernal in pvp. When you summon it, it throws a meter that does a lot of damage and stuns people. And I am guessing if you end up sacing this it will give you a abiltiy that the infernal has, so the only option would be the stun.

Now this is just me guessing..but what else could it give you?
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lockdown1 View Post
    None of the new talents seem to have any stun, fear, silence or any other cc effect!!

So far anyways...
    Yes, noticed it as well and it's good.
    I also noticed in the Q&A that all the developer focus went towards rewards.
    When it should be about balance...

So I guess BLZ already gave up on what make PvP successful.
    Not to be a dick but there is a reason WoW never been an e-sport, it is simply too hard to balance WoW
    with the clash between PvP and PvP and no split platform.

That doesnt stop BLZ from stating 'amazing' changes that will make PvP super cool

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    This is me just guessing but getting Demonic Servitude lets you get a Infernal in pvp. When you summon it, it throws a meter that does a lot of damage and stuns people. And I am guessing if you end up sacing this it will give you a abiltiy that the infernal has, so the only option would be the stun.

Hopefully since Inf/Doom are pretty useless in PvP. Getting 'their' main ability would make a net profit in usefulness.
    Last edited by Bakis; 2013-11-10 at 02:29 AM.

Agree completely. Removing Hit and dodge is a huge thing for pvp as well. Missing critical abilities due to a 2% chance is just silly especially when it's a stun on a night elf priest or something. Snares are a bad idea, too. They are only really neccesary for PvP and they are the most obvious solution to "well this caster has mobility, so how do we make it so rogues can attack him?" "let's give the rogue a way to slow!". Alternatively, give the rogue just as much mobility. Every class for that matter should be more mobile and if that were the case less slows and snares would be required. Hopefully they've realized that.

adding speed as a stat is very interesting to me. I've always played feral and love moving around fast so this might be an exciting thing depending on how its implemented

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post

Yes I figured it out, but we do not know whether inferno will have a regular cast time summon with no stun or if it will retain it's original falling from the sky stun when summoned, guess we'll have to wait and see.

Deleted
    Disregarding Shadowfury I doubt there will be a second stun if I understand what you're saying properly.
    shadowfury + axe toss + infernals stun if we get to summon with the last tier (3)

I am lost

Quote Originally Posted by Naztrak View Post
    shadowfury + axe toss + infernals stun if we get to summon with the last tier (3)

I am lost
    we're talking about talents no ? axe toss isn't a talent so there's no point stating it, also infernal stuns isn't confirmed yet.

We cannot speculate about the advantages until more info is released, but yes if inferno does provide a stun it will be pretty sweet.

Though too many DRs in the same category and the loss of silence... might have to reconsider that option tbh considering tier talents should provide equal strengths unless blizzard can't balance properly ( which happens a lot ).

I tend to wonder if Heroes of the Storm is going to reduce the PvP population in WoW - especially the people who were looking for an esport.

Deleted
    we're talking about talents no ? axe toss isn't a talent so there's no point stating it, also infernal stuns isn't confirmed yet.
    and I thought we were talking about specing in general

I tend to wonder if Heroes of the Storm is going to reduce the PvP population in WoW - especially the people who were looking for an esport.
    there are allready 3 strong mobas on the market, all those who got sick from mop pvp probably play dota2/LoL by now

theyre giving DK's lich king abilities (what else is new?) and warriors getting whole lots of AOE prot talents... -.-

Deleted
    Dont forget, they are removing druid/rogue positioning dmg abillities (like backstab). What a let down.