Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Not a big fan of Jason Hayes band tbh they've done hearthstones theme and legends of azeroth so far and both versions sucked imo.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephre View Post
    Not a big fan of Jason Hayes band tbh they've done hearthstones theme and legends of azeroth so far and both versions sucked imo.
    Im in the same boat, yeah the band isnt anything special. Though he still does best of the best soundtrack for wow.

Does this mean...

no more Opuno Ironhorn at anvil in valley of wisdom

clink clink clink

CLINK CLINK CLINK

HE NEVER STOPS HAMMERING

BUT NOW HE WILL STOP

HE WILL FINALLY STOP

I hope the new attack sounds for our characters won't mean new voices for them. I'm pretty fond of my Paladin's voice! "So I got this idea for a movie..."

Deleted
    Man at Arms with Blizzard + new Hunter gun/Blacksmith sounds?

Good job,Blizzard.

Oh no something tells me all the sexy moans you hear from female toons when they suffer pain or death will be removed and replaced with Miley Cyrus voice.

One thing I have noticed, is I'm sure I can hear dungeon music from Diablo 1 being used in places like Undercity.

But I always liked Diablo anyway.

Yes the will finaly fix the gun sound. Was so annoying.

"hunters transmog away from guns" i still think they're all nuts. i transmog into guns for the sound.

i really like what blizzard is doing with this. awesome!

Orc voices aren't hard to cast, you just use Patrick Seitz for half of em: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQ1yxY8olFc Fuckyeah.
    He could have done GHEAVY WEAPONS GUY in Team Fortress 2 as well, but that was someone else
    Last edited by Skippert; 2013-11-10 at 01:19 PM.