Are Garrisons Account Wide?

Are Garrisons account wide or will you have to build a garrison for each character?

Probably work like the Farm, Have a few quests that lead to it and have a tutorial quest of how it works ect.

Quote Originally Posted by fiesta911fiesta View Post
    Are Garrisons account wide or will you have to build a garrison for each character?
    What I'd LOVE to see with Garrisons, is for them to be account wide - and have the ability to leave alts in there such that you can interact with them (e.g. enchant an alts gear or trade with them etc).

You could then select an alt, and walk it out of the garrison, effectively swapping your played character (as if you had logged out and selected from main screen).

Herald of the Titans Valnoressa's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I imagine it won't be account wide because of the professions related bonuses which could be problematic for economies if you're someone who has characters on other realms.
    Butts.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would hope they are account-wide.

15+ Year Old Account
    They didn't say from what I saw but the absolutely should be, or at the least accessible from any level appropriate character.
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    What I'd LOVE to see with Garrisons, is for them to be account wide - and have the ability to leave alts in there such that you can interact with them (e.g. enchant an alts gear or trade with them etc).

You could then select an alt, and walk it out of the garrison, effectively swapping your played character (as if you had logged out and selected from main screen).

Yes... YES!

I would love to see my alt walking around doing jobs! =o
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Sorry if this double posts, previous reply didn't show up.
    I believe in a Tweet, it was stated that they are per character, with massive catch up abilities in place. Like farms currently.

That would be so amazing... everything you just said... amazing

However devs did say they are pretty character at this time..

That is the most amazing idea I have ever heard. Having to log on and off 12 times between 5 different alts every time I get a new piece of gear gets a little annoying after a while. (To the point that half the time I just end up buying something on the AH I could just make for free to save myself the time).

This is an amazing idea.

Herald of the Titans Valnoressa's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Yes.

YES.

YESSS!

This should totally be a thing.

Imagine how trippy it would be to see your alts walking around the Garrison too o.O
    Butts.

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account

This would be an awesome feature, i would prefer garrisons to be account wide even if it means a longer quest line.