Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Raids

Deleted
    Here we go, prepare your jimmies

Quote Originally Posted by hypetrain View Post
    Here we go, prepare your jimmies
    My jimmies are already rustled.

I'm rocking my rustle proof jimmies.

No more bugs pls. Bug raid may break my rustle barrier.

Question is, will we have to run new Normal in order to do Heroic? (like if we had to do Flex atm to be able to do Normal)

Deleted
    I wish someone would shout out 'Good job on destroying most 10 man raid guilds!'

This Mythic thing is bullshit.

10+ Year Old Account
    The correct spelling is "its", not "it's"...

Ok i just had to make an account just to comment on this. Yes! Yes! From what I can see from the layout, I think I already like the new raid layout. I love big multi-wing instances where there is more than just a straight hallway through the whole thing. Finally.

Outside of [Mythic] I'm not sure how this is going to destroy 10-man Raiding guilds...

Excited for everything I've seen so far, except the borking out of accuracy stats. "They aren't fun," is incredibly lame. If they're not fun, dont stack any. Leave things like theorycrafting and min/maxing to those of us for whom it *is* fun. I mean, whats left, stack pewpew OMGBIGNUMBERS stats like an FPS. OK, so I'm the guy who LIKED playing a paladin tank back in early BC. +DEF, +SPELL, +SBLOCK, +DODGE, +PARRY, +STAM, +MP5... The day I found a macro to do the number crunching for uncrushable was like Christmas and my birthday all rolled into one.

But yeah, borking out accuracy stats is so kiddie. Dont make this as simple as a dudebro game, please?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sticky View Post
    Outside of [Mythic] I'm not sure how this is going to destroy 10-man Raiding guilds...
    Simple, I'm talking within Mythic.

Fair enough Sarithus. Thanks for clarifying.

The dynamic events and treasures from Timeless Isle will appear in the world when you are leveling and Level 100. Right now they are mostly soloable rare spawns, but the WoD events will be more complex and not soloable.
    As long as the chance of getting epics from that are (VERY) low, then I'd be OK with this. No epics from this would be a plus, but I'm sure that's far outside the realm of possibility, tho.

Off-topic, is there any word on whether heroic 5-mans in this coming xpac will require a zone-in, as few as they are?

"All levels of difficulty except for Mythic will be cross realm on release."
    YES

Quote Originally Posted by Sarithus View Post
    Simple, I'm talking within Mythic.
    Deal. Back in the day, all top-end raiding was 40 man, then 25 man. 10 man is too limiting on class balance. They've had to homogenize the classes so much so that 10 man guilds didnt whine about not having every buff in the book. "WE WANNA TAKE FOUR DK's, BUT WE DONT HAVE STAM OR BLOODLUST!! QQQQQQQ"

I really think Blizzard should make a Lead Role-Playing Designer for WoW. Just so they have someone to add the tiny bits of of details to the world to make it more alive. Weather it be to the way the npc's act, the way you can interact with the world and adding new dimensions to game systems (like say when recruit for a guild you can carry a billboard in your chest like the cataclysm prepatch twillight's hammer, and you can just click on the guy walking to sign the charter).

I really think this is the most solid advice I can give to the WoW team. The game needs to be very fun, alive and immersive, and the story characters with more certainty than drama. Integrity is what a game needs to get people to play it.
    Last edited by Philosopino; 2013-11-09 at 07:55 PM.

A little sad about no dailies (super minority lol)...as a reputation whore I'm curious if we'll simply have to resort to grinding kills for reps now.

Deleted
    Everything sounds amazing. Single raid size for server/world first competition, and being able to raid multiple raid formats each week, but still not required to, because loot will be shared.

I'm amazed!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sticky View Post
    A little sad about no dailies (super minority lol)...as a reputation whore I'm curious if we'll simply have to resort to grinding kills for reps now.
    Well tbh I'd rather grind mobs than do dailies for rep. If you miss dailies you miss out on rep. If it's grinding mobs everyone can do it at their own pace. The hardcore players can go and spend a weekend and get exhalted while the casual players can kill a couple every day and keep the same pace that dailies had. Seriously, screw rep bound to daily quests.