Mythical, Heroic and Normal - All separate lockouts (and repeatable, without drops)

Confirmed on the World of Warcraft Raids, Gameplay, Questing, and More panel.

What are your thoughts on Heroic (normal right now) and Mythical (heroic right now) being on a spearate lockout ?

What are your thoughts on Mythical and Heroic being repeatable if you are saved, just no loot being eligible to you.

Heroic (normal right now) is also now cross realm.

This kind of makes mythical less of a burn to the 20 man situation.

EDIT: Gear drops in normal and heroic will be how it currently is on normal, and will not be personal loot. The way it will work is with 12 people, you have 2 items to drop and a 60% chance for a third item to drop for example. This will make gear trade-able on normal (flex).
    Last edited by Richardbro; 2013-11-09 at 07:51 PM.
    Pally Collector, 785+ Mounts, 1740+ Pets, 715+ Toys, 34000+ achieves.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is absolutely fantastic news, for me WoD can't come soon enough. Also I am super super happy that normal and heroic are cross realm so I can just openraid then whenever I feel without having to worry about a guild schedule since I prefer to raid without a guild.

If Mythical is repeatable, that is the dumbest thing I've heard.

Quote Originally Posted by Gravityx View Post
    As far as I can tell, they didn't seem to say Mythic was repeatable, but Normal/Heroic will be repeatable like LFR is now.

Quote Originally Posted by Gravityx View Post
    Why: Lets say that you completed mythical this week. But now in group 2 an player is missing. So you can help out in group 2 too.

And the trash will be mythic difficulty.. that one was interesting to hear lol.

But I am kind of glad I can do normal modes (well heroic now) cross-realm with friends AND run them with guild in preparation for mythic without using 2 different toons.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Velerios View Post
    Why: Lets say that you completed mythical this week. But now in group 2 an player is missing. So you can help out in group 2 too.
    Usually they didn't want that because your tanks would be forced in doing it again because you don't have too many of those.
    Karuzo | Drainlife, US-Arthas
    Mistweaver Monk - armory - twitter - raider.io - twitch

Quote Originally Posted by Velerios View Post
    Think about progression races - and tunnelling gear towards the end of a reset, but incomplete tier.