Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by sdy284 View Post
    It's also a bummer how they're dumbing down gearing in general by having your gear change based on your spec.
    Only the primary stats change based on spec. If it's a crit/haste plate piece then it'll be int/crit/haste for holy paladins and str/crit/haste for prot and ret. In the case of warriors, nothing at all changes because the only primary stat used is strength. It'll still be a str/crit/haste piece even changing between arms, fury, or prot.
    Last edited by Jackielope; 2013-11-12 at 04:00 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Noodles and chocolate milk is the breakfast of Champions.
    Super Brony Friendfinder

I like the focus being shifted from gear stats to encounter/playstyle. I know tweaking stats is a huge part of the game to a lot of people, but it's a pretty big improvement for me personally.

Deleted
    Well, since raiding is pretty much spamming 1-5 buttons trying to get better gear that you can optimize in various ways, stat tweaking is a HUGE part of the game in PvE for everyone (except the 11-year olds who seem to make up for most of the community now that blizz decided to make every class the same and everything equally easy).

Quote Originally Posted by Hannival View Post
    Well, since raiding is pretty much spamming 1-5 buttons trying to get better gear that you can optimize in various ways, stat tweaking is a HUGE part of the game in PvE for everyone (except the 11-year olds who seem to make up for most of the community now that blizz decided to make every class the same and everything equally easy).
    then why does everyone continue to play?

for me this is far from the game i fell in love with in bc and wrath but now its just so.....panda and pokemon filled
    i only play because it is watered down and everything is easy to get now. I drive a truck for a living only home a couple days a week so when i play i want to be able ot do something... BUT if i had time to play and enjoy a game that was time consuming and more epic feeling like wow use to be I would be playing FF:ARR
    "I'm Tru @ w/e I do" ~ TM