Page 1 of 8
1
2
3
... LastLast
  1. #1
    not good with computers
    chaud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    6,887

    Warcraft Movie Presentation

    Warcraft Movie Presentation
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Movie

  2. #2
    High Overlord
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Tampa
    Posts
    138
    Cant wait! Watching it now!

  3. #3
    The Patient Ranklune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    On the moon.
    Posts
    303
    Omg chris on coke...
    Thanks Shyama for making this AWESOME Signature, I love it!

  4. #4

  5. #5
    Titan peggleftw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Somewhere in England.
    Posts
    13,803
    my god the sound is terrible??
    Signature pending

  6. #6
    Will be interesting to see how they go about this.

  7. #7
    Dreadlord Tarx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    787
    WOW I can't wait to

  8. #8

  9. #9
    Titan peggleftw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Somewhere in England.
    Posts
    13,803
    just me or is padros mic terrible?
    Signature pending

  10. #10
    Pit Lord Drarion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Sweden, Gothenburg, Stormrage
    Posts
    2,358
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    just me or is padros mic terrible?
    m2 m8 nogd

  11. #11
    The Patient Ranklune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    On the moon.
    Posts
    303
    Well this is extremely awkward :d

  12. #12
    Titan peggleftw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Somewhere in England.
    Posts
    13,803
    haha, sounds like the crowd can't hear them either...

  13. #13
    Jones liked the script, but it was very Alliance centric. He thought it would be better to make it about both sides and the original Warcraft.
    Oh, please. Don't cry.

  14. #14
    The Patient
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Texas, US
    Posts
    241
    Jones liked the script, but it was very Alliance centric. He thought it would be better to make it about both sides and the original Warcraft. LOL good luck with that!!

  15. #15
    High Overlord Curoch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    96.87% of the time, in my room. The other 3.13%? Pooping.
    Posts
    155
    so it begins

  16. #16
    Alliance centric? so that means we had 25% part in the story which obviously was too much.

  17. #17
    >Metzen writing the script
    >not being completely Horde centric
    huehuehue

  18. #18
    Duncan Jones directed Source Code and Moon, 2 pretty good films. Definitely looking forward to this!

  19. #19
    Titan peggleftw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Somewhere in England.
    Posts
    13,803
    this is really awkward to watch.

  20. #20
    Jones liked the script, but it was very Alliance centric. He thought it would be better to make it about both sides and the original Warcraft
    Most Blizzard employees agree but they need money + alliance = easier for new people to watch
    if it sell well = I won't get surprise too see Horde movie

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •