Page 1 of 8
1
2
3
... LastLast
  1. #1
    not good with computers
    chaud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    7,607

    Warcraft Movie Presentation

    Warcraft Movie Presentation
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Movie

  2. #2
    The Patient
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Tampa
    Posts
    206
    Cant wait! Watching it now!

  3. #3
    The Patient Ranklune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    On the moon.
    Posts
    302
    Omg chris on coke...
    Thanks Shyama for making this AWESOME Signature, I love it!

  4. #4

  5. #5
    The Insane peggleftw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Kingston,London, England
    Posts
    16,499
    my god the sound is terrible??
    Quote Originally Posted by endus View Post
    A thread about how hard it is being a white dude is not really a reasonable topic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    You are assuming Cybran actually reads the articles he links.
    I suspect he is actually some Soviet algorithm gone rogue, transmitting from some forgotten bunker, responding to keywords by googling them and adding "+bad" to the search query, and then just copy/pasting anything it comes across.

  6. #6
    Will be interesting to see how they go about this.

  7. #7
    Dreadlord Tarx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    787
    WOW I can't wait to

  8. #8

  9. #9
    The Insane peggleftw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Kingston,London, England
    Posts
    16,499
    just me or is padros mic terrible?
    Quote Originally Posted by endus View Post
    A thread about how hard it is being a white dude is not really a reasonable topic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    You are assuming Cybran actually reads the articles he links.
    I suspect he is actually some Soviet algorithm gone rogue, transmitting from some forgotten bunker, responding to keywords by googling them and adding "+bad" to the search query, and then just copy/pasting anything it comes across.

  10. #10
    Pit Lord Drarion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Sweden, Gothenburg, Stormrage
    Posts
    2,358
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    just me or is padros mic terrible?
    m2 m8 nogd

  11. #11
    The Patient Ranklune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    On the moon.
    Posts
    302
    Well this is extremely awkward :d

  12. #12
    The Insane peggleftw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Kingston,London, England
    Posts
    16,499
    haha, sounds like the crowd can't hear them either...

  13. #13
    Jones liked the script, but it was very Alliance centric. He thought it would be better to make it about both sides and the original Warcraft.
    Oh, please. Don't cry.

  14. #14
    The Patient
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Texas, US
    Posts
    273
    Jones liked the script, but it was very Alliance centric. He thought it would be better to make it about both sides and the original Warcraft. LOL good luck with that!!

  15. #15
    High Overlord Curoch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    96.87% of the time, in my room. The other 3.13%? Pooping.
    Posts
    157
    so it begins

  16. #16
    Alliance centric? so that means we had 25% part in the story which obviously was too much.

  17. #17
    >Metzen writing the script
    >not being completely Horde centric
    huehuehue

  18. #18
    Duncan Jones directed Source Code and Moon, 2 pretty good films. Definitely looking forward to this!

  19. #19
    The Insane peggleftw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Kingston,London, England
    Posts
    16,499
    this is really awkward to watch.

  20. #20
    Jones liked the script, but it was very Alliance centric. He thought it would be better to make it about both sides and the original Warcraft
    Most Blizzard employees agree but they need money + alliance = easier for new people to watch
    if it sell well = I won't get surprise too see Horde movie

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •