Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I guess no Nelves then. Would have been interesting to see them. After seeing the new Thor with those dark elves, Nelves would look awesome with that kind of care given.

But that does mean there's enough talent out there to make an epic looking Orc without CG!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by taheen74 View Post
    Duncan needs to get dear old Dad onto this project. (His dad is David Bowie for those of you that don't know).
    Yeah coz Bowie is an excellent actor

Deleted
    I am pretty worried about this. I am sure the special effects are going to be spectacular but if they have Blizzard writers on the project it is pretty much guaranteed that there will be some kind of hackneyed convoluted stupid plot. I love Blizzard's games but they are seriously lacking in the writing department

There is always a small chance it will be so bad it becomes hilarious, like that Dungeons & Dragons movie with Jeremy Irons.

10+ Year Old Account
    wonder how they will pass human actors as orcs, hopefully the make up goes far enough heh

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Enan1981 View Post
    What about Dalaran's concept already floating?

yeah i dunno, unless it ties in within WoD somehow.

Deleted
    The concept art is exceptional and the team they have is stunning, really impressed.

- - - Updated - - -

Film facilitates the first contact between Orcs and Humans!! Awesome.

Lothar and Durotan in the movie.

Deleted
    so first war like i thought? doesn't explain the floating dalaran, but it explains draenor i suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by Fatbeaverlol View Post
    is there a stream?
    Yup, buy a virtual ticket. theres your stream

unless you want to get banned for talking about illigal streams
    Till water is gone, Till shade is gone. Into the shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath. To spit in Sightblinders eye on the last day.

When the movie comes out, i'm going to use my 15 dollars to go to the theaters instead of pay for game time that month.

Wait? What did they do for Comic-Con? Didn't they give a full trailer?

Quote Originally Posted by TheEaterofSouls View Post
    It was 30 sec long teaser, still hoping they show it for us on BlizzCon

Deleted
    The story is Orcs. vs. Humans (aka WarCraft I)....

...eeeh....alright.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheEaterofSouls View Post
    Was only a rumor, the fact even a screenshot of the video didn't get leaked, tells me that it was just a long going gag. Movies don't often have a trailer 2 years before its to be released, even this early, a teaser is a lot of ask. That and they said themselves that they hadn't even started filming.

well that's explain the expansion , they want people to know more about durotan

Deleted
    there's no filming to show

Wouldve loved to actually see the fight between Lothar and Durotan at least as the teaser. Something to keep us hyped XD

wonder how they will pass human actors as orcs, hopefully the make up goes far enough heh

Well, for your extras, all they have to do is find the biggest, ugliest guys at the bodybuilding place, give 'em a hair and paint job, and stick some prosthetic tusks in their jaw.

But who could play Durotan? I don't know, unless they can get Conan-era Arnold in there with a time-machine.

Quote Originally Posted by Moosie View Post
    Was only a rumor, the fact even a screenshot of the video didn't get leaked, tells me that it was just a long going gag. Movies don't often have a trailer 2 years before its to be released, even this early, a teaser is a lot of ask. That and they said themselves that they hadn't even started filming.
    Wasn't just a rumor, it was a 30 sec long CGI teaser.

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    there's no filming to show
    what about this "30 sec" trailer? Where is it? Was it a joke? WHY can't they show the 30 sec trailer at blizzcon?