Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    just heard someone shout "comic con preview!"

i do doubt there even was one.

Lothar and Anduin... okay guess it'll be awesome either way, but was really hoping it would be about Arthas :/

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    why do they have to meet? you'd encompass a lot more if they were simply complimenting the story of warcraft
    Well Durotan doesn't even do much once they get to Azeroth. So is the entire thing going to have Durotan doing nothing in Alterac Mountains while the first war rages on, then have him die at the end?

Deleted
    There is no preview. They haven't even started filming yet. They said next years Blizzcon will show movie clips.

Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    Well Durotan doesn't even do much once they get to Azeroth. So is the entire thing going to have Durotan doing nothing in Alterac Mountains while the first war rages on, then have him die at the end?
    huh? have you seen a movie before? :P

you just have one thread running while the other is in the background, giving the illusion of time taking place

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Noctus78 View Post
    This panel was quite a let down at this point. we hardly get any news that was hinted we would get
    Aye,it was.Expected much more,but the movie is still in pre-production after all.

So is this real life actors film or a cgi?

oh god...metzen wants a tv show...just stop it already

I kind of expected that we would get some sort of preview like they gave at Comic Con, considering this is the convention for the movie they are making... So that was a pretty big let down.

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    just heard someone shout "comic con preview!"

i do doubt there even was one.
    yah. You don't even see it. but apparently they managed to show a full 30sec preview and not have a single second leaked anywhere. That's insane to comprehend. http://wow.joystiq.com/2013/07/20/fi...ego-comic-con/

I can't comprehend how they didn't get any of it leaked.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    huh? have you seen a movie before? :P

you just have one thread running while the other is in the background, giving the illusion of time taking place
    I realize this, but what is the point of even showing Durotan? It would just detract from the overall experience. We'll have some scenes where the war is going on then "MEANWHILE, IN ALTERAC MOUNTAINS: durotan is still doing nothing".

Deleted
    Confirmed movie will be released PG 13.

Deleted
    Really enjoyable panel. The main guy with the white cap, can't believe I forgot his name, is really cool. Looks like it's in good hands.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Andaja View Post
    So is this real life actors film or a cgi?
    Real life actors and CGI, similar to Lord of the Rings.

10+ Year Old Account
    in Limbo... damn the Wi-fi is expensive here...
    What a cop out... Comic con get a teaser trailer.... we get 2 names and 4 panels of concept art....

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    The overall presentation is bullshit.
    No cast revealed.
    No teaser revealed.
    Just couple hints about the lore frames and thats all.
    It was really disappointing.

Quote Originally Posted by Shibuya View Post
    Confirmed movie will be released PG 13.
    "The Batman movies were pg-13, remember the Joker and the Pencil scene. You can get away with a lot of shit with pg-13" he also mentioned :P

LOL...."You can get away with a lot of shit on PG-13", I am rooting for this film already <3

Stood in the Fire Constellation's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Comic Con gets a teaser, we get next to nothing interesting other than the Lothar and Durotan plot.

Shitty panel in my mind. Felt like Comic Con was more important for them than Blizzcon.

Shitty panel really, no presentation, no teaser, some comic con gets it but blizzcon no? w t h.