Deleted

MoP challenge modes in WoD?

What will happen to them in WoW? Will you scale down to 90 and 463 ilvl?

Deleted
    You'll be scaled down to level 90/463 ilvl, yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Arridor View Post
    You'll be scaled down to level 90/463 ilvl, yes.
    Been wondering about this myself. Can you confirm this?

10+ Year Old Account
    scaled down to level 90? unsure
    gear scaled down to 463, yes.
    Hi

If they dont scale it down to 90, i feel like they should only allow gear from MoP to be used. Similar to the gear req. for Herald of the Titans.

The fact of the matter is at least time trials will be completely "bad" from this expansion if anything due to changing character abilities/paradigms. Vengeance change alone to WoD is a huge deal.

While it was "retrofitted" for CM's in Patch 5.4, I think "retrofitting" previous expansion mechanics into "character scaling" is off the deep end and extreme.

So I actually wonder what will happen to the time trial component myself, at least.

Would be sad if the level 90 CM gear loses it's prestige in WoD. Kinda sucks if it can be easily obtained by everyone at level 100...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxique View Post
    Would be sad if the level 90 CM gear loses it's prestige in WoD. Kinda sucks if it can be easily obtained by everyone at level 100...
    ... It's sad that old content becomes less desirable when the level cap is raised? Fuck prestige, it's all in your head, telling you that everybody else is looking at you and admiring your transmog set because apparently you need that self-esteem boost.

I could give a shit about your prestige, which is why most of my characters' transmog sets are the BC dungeon set recolours - I personally like the retro sets, which is the only thing that matters. I know the dungeon sets are easy as shit for anyone else to get, too, but somehow (miraculously) I never see anyone else wearing them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Steampunkette View Post
    Didn't help that he had Sky Admiral Warcrimes McEvillaugh flying his airship for him.
    hi im tydrane from dranasuss

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Steamwheedle View Post
    ... It's sad that old content becomes less desirable when the level cap is raised? Fuck prestige, it's all in your head, telling you that everybody else is looking at you and admiring your transmog set because apparently you need that self-esteem boost.

I could give a shit about your prestige, which is why most of my characters' transmog sets are the BC dungeon set recolours - I personally like the retro sets, which is the only thing that matters. I know the dungeon sets are easy as shit for anyone else to get, too, but somehow (miraculously) I never see anyone else wearing them.
    thats because people would rather stand out and look completely different, no matter how shit they look, rather than wear the transmogs that actually look good because other people might be wearing them.

Quote Originally Posted by Tanzlee View Post
    thats because people would rather stand out and look completely different, no matter how shit they look, rather than wear the transmogs that actually look good because other people might be wearing them.
    1) "Looking good" is in the eye of the beholder.

2) A unique look is important to many people. The CM sets can be amazing, but at this point can also be a bit overused. A good-looking and original set is very impressive even now!

Since both gear and even level scaling already exists I think they are going to use that. Of course class mechanics will have changed, and they will most likely be easier to complete than today.
    My addons:
    Announce Interrupts: Announces in chat when you interrupt a spell.
    Tol Barad Reminder: Reminds you to queue for Tol Barad by printing a message when the battle is approaching.
    EasyLogger: Turns on /combatlog inside raid instances, and off outside.
    Simple class resource bars: Paladin Rogue Shaman Monk Priest