Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    "The team is talking about scaling up the difficulty of the launch dungeons with each new tier of dungeons during the expansion so you don't have to run the two new ones over and over and get burnt out."

So this implies that they are planning on releasing new 5 mans with each tier. I know there are going to be 6 new 5 mans, 3 for leveling, 3 at max level and this is the first i've heard about more 5 mans being added as the expansion progresses. Just looking for confirmation on this or if any other info was mentioned.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pokerboy7 View Post
    "The team is talking about scaling up the difficulty of the launch dungeons with each new tier of dungeons during the expansion so you don't have to run the two new ones over and over and get burnt out."

So this implies that they are planning on releasing new 5 mans with each tier. I know there are going to be 6 new 5 mans, 3 for leveling, 3 at max level and this is the first i've heard about more 5 mans being added as the expansion progresses. Just looking for confirmation on this or if any other info was mentioned.
    7 new max level dungeons, the leveling dungeons will also have max level version, they'll all have heroic versions, and they just confirmed that they intend to add more new heroic dungeons in future tiers, with the caveat that they may scale the difficulty of older heroics up so that they don't have to segment them into seperate categories.

The qa is more about what WON'T be in the expansion than what will.

"That's not a good use of time right now." - Meaning we'll save that for another expansion as a selling point.

New character models being done and them making new customization for characters. Another thing they will push off for an expansion or two. I'll be highly surprised if they even get all of the character models out before the last patch of this expansion. They might even split each race into 5 different patches and do one limb at a time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pokerboy7 View Post

they did say they liked adding in new dungeons in cata/wotlk with new raid tiers, but it sucked going from having 6 5mans to do, to being funneled into just 2 new heroics, so upping the difficulty could be a could change, but wont that fuck over newly dinger characters late in the expac?

no reforging is a bad, bad idea.

it's what makes a piece of crappy gear usable. a warrior can reforge some useless haste to crit. ideal stats. otherwise, you just have to live with what you get.

also removes some depth from gearing a character. not that reforging is hard, but the option is nice.

• There are plans for Alleria and Turalyon, but not in WoD.
    Next expansion after WoD confirmed already?

I'm pretty upset about them removing the Reforge vendor from the Yak ... that's the whole reason I dropped the gold for it, so I wouldn't have to hearth back to a city to reforge ...

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Alleria and Turalyon confirmed raid bosses on the back of a yak!

Quote Originally Posted by Tisane View Post
    Next expansion after WoD confirmed already?
    They've already said that with WoD it lines up many more expansions.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    So what about the things Wrathion said when we first met him on Pandaria about the burning legion raining down from the sky?

Deleted
    With the removal of hit/exp (and dodge/parry) I also think that removing reforge is maybe a bit too much, because other than balancing those previous stats it's not that troublesome to reforge and with it as someone said before extra gear that noone needs because it has bad stats and/or others already have can be improved by reforge. It's still too early to tell what's to come though (although if they said it they will probably remove reforge), but you have to think about the changes as a whole, not just that they remove reforge, but what else they change about the game mechanics and class mechanics and how will those interact with each other.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyh View Post
    Do they not have source code history,
    ofc they do, they also have mind control which is basically the same. It's just excuses cause that's what players want to hear.

Quote Originally Posted by Spankyo View Post
    So what about the things Wrathion said when we first met him on Pandaria about the burning legion raining down from the sky?
    They're saving that for 5 expansions from now. The next 3 will really just be this one split up into 3 more parts on Draenor. Then they'll revisit Northrend with somekind of time travel device and it will focus on the birth of Thrall's child which will reempower the dragon aspects and then bake cakes for everyone with Thrally-Sue inside Ulduar. Which will then be a fortified orc stronghold with Garrosh as the final boss of the expansion. (But Thrall's infant will temporarily subdue him.)

After that we'll have the Burning Legion expansion. We'll reconquer the Blasted Lands from a new Orc clan called the Bronze Offensive, and they will have enslaved some Doomguards and Infernals. Then Garrosh will show up and be the final boss, again.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cptaylor38 View Post
    They're saving that for 5 expansions from now. The next 3 will really just be this one split up into 3 more parts on Draenor. Then they'll revisit Northrend with somekind of time travel device and it will focus on the birth of Thrall's child which will reempower the dragon aspects and then bake cakes for everyone with Thrally-Sue inside Ulduar. Which will then be a fortified orc stronghold with Garrosh as the final boss of the expansion. (But Thrall's infant will temporarily subdue him.)

After that we'll have the Burning Legion expansion. We'll reconquer the Blasted Lands from a new Orc clan called the Bronze Offensive, and they will have enslaved some Doomguards and Infernals. Then Garrosh will show up and be the final boss, again.
    What I think is going to happen is that we fail to stop the Iron horde from entering Azeroth and Gul'dan who is in a skype call with Kil'jaeden will tell him the location of Azeroth at the end of the expansion and BAM! That's the next expansion for you!

Tell me what u think of this little speculation and what you think will happen with Wrathions visions!

The concept of Mythic raids is still bullshit to me. Mythic raids are the same difficulty as Heroic raids now. The top 1% do Heroic content? Hah, I don't fucking think so.

My personal favourite

Last edited by Ryme; 2013-11-10 at 12:35 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by F-Minus View Post
    ofc they do, they also have mind control which is basically the same. It's just excuses cause that's what players want to hear.
    Someone obviously has never worked in software development. If you think you can just 'plug in' old source code from years ago and expect it to be compatible with no issues, you've got another thing coming. They might even have removed the ability because it was making other code considerably more complex.

It would probably be easier just to code the stuff from scratch again.

now that i think of it... do we get the extra 75 lvls of professions ? name of the thingy ?

10+ Year Old Account
    "Wrathion played an important role in Pandaria, but won't make more than a short appearance in WoD."
    So he basically gave up on us once the player gets the legendary cloak and defeats Garrosh and becomes somewhat nonexistent. Kinda thought he'd have something in mind since we failed to uphold his request.

Wrathion played an important role in Pandaria, but won't make more than a short appearance in WoD.
    FACE MEET PALM!

Racial balance will be tuned again in WoD, trying to narrow the gap. Goblin and Worgen have better balanced racials than many other races right now.
    Okay, but touch Every Man For Themselves then be prepare to die, obviously!