Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Whiners and quitters in BGs. Just stop queueing.

Ever seen someone whining in a BG:

"Alliance sucks in BGs, Horde is so much better"
    "Horde sucks in BGs, Alliance is so much better"
    "You are all horrible"
    "You are all noobs"
    "9 years and you still haven't learned to kill healers"
    "They are a premade just lose fast"
    "We can't win this lose fast"

etc?

From my experience when those whiners leave the BG frustrated, Karma will replace them with someone with a better attitude and better skill that we will make a comeback and win the game.

So to all whiners and quitters: have you ever considered that the problem is YOU and not your teamates?

It is easy to put blames on others, but before you do maybe, just maybe, do a little bit of self-critisism!
    A trully GOOD player will factor in the weaknesses of his own team, and adjust and play accoridngly.
    If you are getting graveyard camp - guarding the flag or killing their flag carrier can draw the campers attention to you and actually help your team rebuff and regroup. A ninja cap can also draw the campers attention.

And in the end of the day - if we still lose - maybe accept that the opponents were better and we will get them next time?

''OMG I died fucking noob healers!!!''

I hate seing this stuff all the time.

The only one i'd suggest you remove is the premade one, given how many bots are now in random BG's, going up against a premade is probably a 95% chance of losing.

Quote Originally Posted by Fungj View Post
    ''OMG I died fucking noob healers!!!''

I hate seing this stuff all the time.
    hehe

dps runs into a group of 5 people then dies and LOL HEALS SUCK

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    "Only lose fast..." often makes sense but you get flamed for it.
    Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Deleted
    I rage a lot in bgs so the OP's points kinda calls me out But hey, it is also always my teams fault, not mine =/ people queuing in greens or just farming in the middle and still fail really grinds my gears. If they actually try to win, but we lose, I just say "good try guys".

farming in the middle
    That's exactly what I usually do. I never care to actually "win" the BG, just looking for some PVP action, since World PVP is totally dead on my server. Queueing up with some friends and just smash some alliance for pure fun is one of the biggest joys I still have in battlegrounds.

Unless the premade sucks you almost always lose against them so it makes sense. And people still haven't learned to kill healers...
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Quote Originally Posted by Kreeshak View Post
    Ever seen someone whining in a BG:

"Alliance sucks in BGs, Horde is so much better"
    "You are all horrible"
    "You are all noobs"
    "9 years and you still haven't learned to kill healers"
    "They are a premade just lose fast"
    "We can't win this lose fast"

etc?

From my experience when those whiners leave the BG frustrated, Karma will replace them with someone with a better attitude and better skill that we will make a comeback and win the game.

So to all whiners and quitters: have you ever considered that the problem is YOU and not your teamates?

It is easy to put blames on others, but before you do maybe, just maybe, do a little bit of self-critisism!
    A trully GOOD player will factor in the weaknesses of his own team, and adjust and play accoridngly.
    If you are getting graveyard camp - guarding the flag or killing their flag carrier can draw the campers attention to you and actually help your team rebuff and regroup. A ninja cap can also draw the campers attention.

And in the end of the day - if we still lose - maybe accept that the opponents were better and we will get them next time?
    R1 numerous time on multiple classes, I know every single ability of every single class and know how to counter them.

I do all the things you suggest and hundreds more to win, but sadly, I can't win it completely alone. I try to help many many many times before getting frustrated to the point of letting everyone know they suck and they should stop queueing. Sometimes great players just have to let out all the frustration on people who repeatedly play horribly, most not even having all their abilities accessible, whether keybinds/clicks or macros. I had bloodthirsty before achievements came out and 3 times at least since then, so I have seen it all.

If you take such offense to it, you may want to look in the mirror and see if you are part of the problem.
    Apply blizzards model to any other subscription service,you'd be outraged:
    Netflix adds no new movies for a year, you click a new movie, there's a $5 fee.
    You're in an accident, click your onstar button, but there's an addition $20 fee for them to help.
    You turn on your tv only to find all you get are the infomercial channels. Every other show is pay per view.
    See how dumb that model is?

Quote Originally Posted by pkm View Post
    hehe

dps runs into a group of 5 people then dies and LOL HEALS SUCK
    he would be right in some situations (ie. hes the only one trying to return the flag)

To effective kill healers you still need some kind of coordination. more than likely their healers will be sitting behind a wall of dps, theres pretty much no way you're gonna be able to run thru that dps wall and focus a healer without dying, and esp with caster survivability nowadays. plus you need to be aware if anyone is trying to CC a healer so you dont break that CC.

So bottom Line...its much more to it than just killing a healer

Quote Originally Posted by Restors View Post
    That's exactly what I usually do. I never care to actually "win" the BG, just looking for some PVP action, since World PVP is totally dead on my server. Queueing up with some friends and just smash some alliance for pure fun is one of the biggest joys I still have in battlegrounds.
    I'm with you on that, but at the same time, I don't really blame the people who don't like players like that. It's hard to gear up if your team never wins because they don't do the objective.

If you take such offense to it, you may want to look in the mirror and see if you are part of the problem.
    What is your win/lose ratio in bgs?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ooo0 View Post
    he would be right in some situations (ie. hes the only one trying to return the flag)
    He would never ever be right. A suicide mission to return the flag will not help you win. If their allies had also the flag the best thing to do would turtle until they can regroup. If not he should accept going down in score and regroup again trying to equalise.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Konah-Dunemaul View Post
    The only one i'd suggest you remove is the premade one, given how many bots are now in random BG's, going up against a premade is probably a 95% chance of losing.
    I guess it depends if the premade is communicating or not. Creating a premade from Oqueue with randoms isn't going to have the same success with a premade communicating over skype. I've seen numerous cases where you just split the premade and their power is diminished. I most certainly win more than 5% against premades and they are the most sweet wins.

However going with a psychology "oh it's a premade lets afk" is certainly going to end up as a loss.

...said no one ever.

yeah everyone thinks they should win 100% of games...which never happens ever lol

I used to be among this camp, seriously, but in the last few months Alliance has really gotten from bad to worse and now I can't even deny it. It's just fucking awful. I can't imagine why anyone would ever solo queue a BG. It was bad before and I used to say "oh it's an illusion it's not really that bad" because my win rate was decent (not 100% but decent). It's since then gotten like 4x as bad.

This attitude is not going to help a hurting faction right now.

That is a good attitude to have when doing rateds (or possibly premades). It doesn't really do shit in solo-queue randoms. In randoms you realize a loss is shit but at least you can get a win now and then. Which isn't happening, right now, for Alliance.

Deleted
    I used to be the biggest bg rager ever. Now I only get honor gear and gtfo from them. Random bgs must be fillled with worst of the worst online gaming people. Like srsly, when 10/15 fight on the road and you cannot do anything to prevent it, I just want to shoot myself in the knee.

wtb IQ test upon queue

Quote Originally Posted by Molestron View Post
    ...said no one ever.
    Except atleast one horde player in every BG.

10+ Year Old Account
    I only pvp when I need something, like an heirloom, but I never quit. 5 minutes grinding whatever honor I can from a loss is better than 5 minutes playing with my self in SW waiting for deserter to wear off.
    You either die a Varian, or live long enough to see yourself become a Thrall...

Quote Originally Posted by Restors View Post
    Stick to AV/IoC then, and no one will really care. Keep it out of the other BGs. Also, play Temple, it's pretty close to what you like.. mindless team death match.