Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BlissfulBlithe View Post
    If only Velen had been corrupted, no Orcs would be influenced, and Azeroth wouldn't have been affected by the Burning Legion.
    Velen joining or not joining the Legion had nothing to do with the NElves abusing the Well of Eternity.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    As opposed to genericly boring humans, elves and dwarves you mean?
    Sorry, I've always liked characters with more of an edge to them, then just being straight up bland boring.
    Hey whatever floats your boat, some people would rather be boring humans, dwarves, elves, and gnomes.

The Iron Horde will fall apart. We won't kill off all the warlords... they'll want to keep them around for future expansions. Garrosh will think he is in control and then be fucked over by Gul'dan probably.

Quote Originally Posted by wych View Post
    Not that panel, the earlier panel it was outright stated that it was Grom. Which matches up with the leak as well
    that was a joke, metzens already said multiple time the final boss isnt an orc
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maoli View Post
    The Iron Horde will fall apart. We won't kill off all the warlords... they'll want to keep them around for future expansions. Garrosh will think he is in control and then be fucked over by Gul'dan probably.
    If they keep alternate timeline warlords who've already died once in other timelines around for more than one expansion, I'll give up.

I would have liked to see something like Jaina going off the deep end and leading humans in that regard to do something similar, as a twist.
    jaina isnt in charge of a sizable force to do anything. if she stepped out of line the rest of the alliance would reign her in.

the problem with garroshes horde was that the horde was mainly made up of orcs all under the leadership of one person and the rest of the horde were mostly weaker or almost extinct races besides the tauren. there was no one who could smack garrosh and put him in check.

there are many people who would smack jaina
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moradim View Post
    im curious, why are we recycling the theme of the 5.4 raid, for an entire xpac?

I swear, if the last raid is on garrosh again...that'd be incredibly weak. and if it's grom thats even worse. need some new ideas. hoping they come to their senses, and put some legion influence in there.
    The theme of 5.4? Have you actually been playing this game recently??? Have you not heard a SINGLE word of what's been revealed so far? Garrosh is NOT the big baddie of 6.0... He is merely the CATALYST... Yes, he escapes... Yes, he seems to be the big bad wolf we need to put down, BUT, if you had listened, you would realize that he is just an instrument at this point. An instrument of something much more than any of us can imagine...

It would have been nice if as an ironic twist they made an alliance race into the bad guys for once.
    How about...

Magni returns to Azeroth after being turned into stone for so long, but during his imprisonment he got insane by the whispers of an Old God, and foresaw that the Horde would totally destroy the Alliance unless he takes actions. He rallies a lot of loyal elite dwarves, the Alliance notice he goes insane and we get Siege Of Ironforge...

Would seem cool to raid Ironforge trough

I'm betting on a member of the Bronze Dragonflight for final boss. That's not what I'm wanting, mind you. Merely what I think will happen.

They could possibly bring the beginning of Nozdormu's descent into madness storyline into the present time in the new expac instead of only seeing the middle and end that we saw in all of the CoT instances. The start of the infinite dragonflight would make Kairoz's helping Garrosh make more sense.
    Last edited by Destructus; 2013-11-10 at 01:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Abstieg View Post
    If they keep alternate timeline warlords who've already died once in other timelines around for more than one expansion, I'll give up.
    Why wouldn't they? Why create a scenario with lots of bad ass older characters and then kill them off in one expansion? What if Gul'dan helps Garrosh make the link to our time/reality and then at the end Gul'dan escapes when the Iron Horde is defeated. He'll know how to link the realities (similar to how he helped link worlds in the same reality). It's the perfect set up to have a different form of Legion attack Azeroth.

Quote Originally Posted by Aqualung View Post
    I'm betting on a member of the Bronze Dragonflight for final boss. That's not what I'm wanting, mind you. Merely what I think will happen.
    We did see Nozdormu's consort dying in the vision through time

Deleted
    Seems this is shaping up as a quite lackluster expansion in terms of story. It's essentially just gonna come down to "hurr durr, here is some nostalgia, have some Grom". The whole premise of Garrosh travelling back in time to try his plan again is fucking ridiculous. Would have been more interesting if we got to explore other parts of Draenor that might have survived it's destruction.

Quote Originally Posted by Aqualung View Post
    my guess is the legion is using a bronze flight dragon as a puppet for a promise to become the new aspect as a reward for service, fits the motto of the legion using the a weaker force to weaken the worlds defenders pre invasion, now instead of fel orcs its just the iron horde, which I bet will still splinter and some will fall to demonic corruption.