So I was thinking about the new stats that they're adding in 6.0:
- Speed (Increases movement speed)
- Life Steal (self-explanatory)
- Avoidance (reduces AOE & AE damage taken)
- Sturdiness (No durability loss)
- Cleave (increased AE damage done)
Pretty sure there's more.
I see people complain a ton about the old talent system and how it allowed you to better customize your character- but with these new stats, I think that you can better itemize your toon for what will be best for what you're doing.
Your itemization is your character customization.
I really like what they've done here (maybe except removing dodge/parry). Thoughts?
Edit: added Cleave.