CC in PvE for WoD? is this a fair solution?

New Crowd Control System!

-Dispelling is completely removed. and replaced by Cooldowns that remove harmful effects which would include all debuffs except for cc (bleeds, DoTs, weaknesses)
    -New mechanic called Support (right click an ally to reduce the Effect of Loss of control and Loss of Movement 33% per click 1 click ) Support uses a Global Cooldown
    -Bosses are Immune to cc but adds would not using this CC system would make your cc a way to defend yourself and wouldn't make it possible to permanently cc something.
    Only 5 ways to control your opponent
    1) loss of control (polymorph)(Stuns)
    2) loss of movement (entangling roots)
    3) Silence (silencing shot)
    4) Lock out (Pummel)
    5) Slows (Hamstring)

Loss of control ( cc type 1) and Loss of Movement (cc type 2) is the only type of control that suffers from diminishing return.

First Cast = 100% duration
    Second Cast= half duration
    Third Cast = 1/4th duration but no less than 2 seconds.

All forms are cc are broken on damage or support (new mechanic explained above).

Roots only break on damage after significant damage is done (10-15% of health)

Silences do not DR but do not last longer than 4 seconds and do not have the interrupt effect.

Lockouts and silences are very different, They do not lockout the school of magic used but rather the ability that was interrupted for 10 seconds.

Example: if I were to cast Frostbolt and if you were interrupt I would not be able to cast frostbolt for another 10 seconds but I would still be able use Ice lance.

The Only form of instant cc are stuns and abilities that do not target and are difficult to use (Freezing Trap)
    Stuns cannot be longer than 4 seconds and DR with Loss of Control in the same way
    There is no way to make casted cc instant (nature's swiftness and Pressence of Mind)

Mini stuns do not DR (Charge and Cheap Shot( it wouldn't be 3 seconds though))

Please read everything and tell me if you don't understand somethings so that I can be more clear. Thank you for reading!
    If you really like this idea Tweet it at the developers on twitter best way for it to be implemented

Deleted
    I am sorry but I cant get behind this idea at all. Also tell me again why PvE needs this kind of CC? It all seems very tailored towards pvp

so you can defend yourself from certain adds in boss fights, there is defensive abilites and offensive ones. or If you want to skip a mechanic for a short amount of time to do a dps race you have the option, you wouldn't be able to permanately cc a major mechanic like you would be able to now
    Last edited by ericcrazy; 2013-11-10 at 02:40 AM.

My solution would be to make no CC able to last more than 3 seconds in PvP, and remove DR. No hard CC can have a cooldown of less than ~15 seconds. Instant is ok, but would increase CD to make up for it. No class/spec can have more than 1 kind of hard CC, and 1 half CC (silence/lockout/disarm/root). Therefore cannot be CC chained indefinetly unless ~5 players were coordinating perfectly together, and not being interrupted.

Either that or make every CC have a cast time and give everyone a generic "block CC" ability they can use to counter them with good timing.

Bottom line is you shouldn't be completely controlled by only 2 players, EVER, NO MATTER WHAT. And there needs to be more counterplay options for dealing with CC.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H3-N9zoI5c Amazing video of 60+ devilsaurs raiding Undercity!

My God, what a horrible creation. People seeing what they want? Thank God they tried to shy away from that. I know it pisses me off when I'm in an heroic raid, yet in the back of my head all I can think is 'some casual player is playing a heroic dungeon and not wiping.' -Vodkarn