Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    That movie sounds terrible.

"There will be no free re-customization for characters after new character models."

This is wrong. We should get one re-costumization. I made my aesthetic choices based on what was available ( most of the times what was less shitty), now this changes and i have to pay $ or i'll be stuck with something i didn't choose? Wrong.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Magemaer View Post
    "There will be no free re-customization for characters after new character models."

This is wrong. We should get one re-costumization. I made my aesthetic choices based on what was available ( most of the times what was less shitty), now this changes and i have to pay $ or i'll be stuck with something i didn't choose? Wrong.
    Yeah you would think that they would allow at least one re customization per character on your account, after that then start slogging for any extra customizations.. Let's hope Blizz see the errors of their ways but will see..

Links to news about blizzcon everything except Starcraft 2...

10+ Year Old Account
    still annoyed at no new class or races

Ooo so a summer expansion then. Nice.

- - - Updated - - -

Blizzards argument is the new models don't change the overall look and feel of the characters. So they'd suggest the new models will simply make you more happy with what you originally picked rather than wanting to change. But I guess there is the store element they consider too. But I don't see everyone rushing to change their look.

Deleted
    When the Fairie Drake will be in store?? WANT

Deleted
    Those concept art just made me think : oh god WoW HD, I can have a glimpse of it now!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Collected View Post
    Ooo so a summer expansion then. Nice.

- - - Updated - - -

Blizzards argument is the new models don't change the overall look and feel of the characters. So they'd suggest the new models will simply make you more happy with what you originally picked rather than wanting to change. But I guess there is the store element they consider too. But I don't see everyone rushing to change their look.
    But there will still be revamps to every single face... How do we know that the face we chose will still be the face preferred after the update? Even if it matches our previous choice there could be new ones that we like even more. Plus, while hairstyles can easily be bought in-game, it'd be nice to get a chance to get a free hair change, face change, etc...

At least we will be getting a free 90 I guess, with all the freedom of race, class, etc. we want.

Also, I wonder if these new customization options will include eye color.. Would be a simple yet amazing change. Or how muscular the character is as well. Also excited about the scars they mentioned... Both male and female better get some though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners

I think you'll be pleased either way :P

The new Flex loot model will work similar to how Master Loot does today, but the number of drops will scale based on the number of people eligible for loot in the group. The personal loot system won't be removed, you will just have to opt in to it.

Mythic raid lockout is boss based, static id, nothing is changing from the current Heroic lockout system.

Each raid difficulty has its own lockout. They will be loot based lockouts, allowing you to kill the same boss multiple times per week and only get loot once a week.

I'm not actually getting a clear picture from this:

Will LFR/Normal/Heroic mean that you can kill the same boss over and over, but the master looter will have to be aware of who is and isn't eligible for loot?

The 'current Heroic lockout system' doesn't let you kill the same boss over and over.

Or do they mean 'the same boss once on each difficulty'? So if you kill up to the 5th boss on Heroic, you then have to kill up to that boss again, with no loot, on Normal, and progress from there?

Deleted
    They didn't show a Warcraft movie trailer/excerpt that they showed at Comicon ? Wtf ?!

Quote Originally Posted by Rawer View Post
    They didn't show a Warcraft movie trailer/excerpt that they showed at Comicon ? Wtf ?!
    Because they haven't started filming yet. Duncan said that you might get a glimpse on next Blizzcon.

Deleted

Indeed. This really comes across as a money-grubbing corporate move. They force new skins on everyone but people have to pay when they don't like the changes. Not a good thing when all they have to do is flip a switch and make a one time re-customization available for all.

I do hope they reconsider. It won't be a short-term membership loss but people will remember each and every time a company screws them out of their money in such a harsh way. In the long term, this will have a negative effect.

So it IS official now. There is no patch 5.5. Blizzard are AGAIN leaving their live servers without a update for 8-10 months and expecting ppl to pay sub for that. Nothing has changed... even tho BLizzard themselfs said they had plans to not make another Dragon soul dead space.

Disgrace. Just disgrace.

Ok, the tauren looks a lot more "happy" and child friendly now... im not sure i like this (probably not)

Deleted
    There will be no free re-customization for characters after new character models.

And with that, i take my leave from WoW.

What a bunch of tight bastards

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by grexly75 View Post
    Wrong!! If you actually read the new models section at the top of page you will see that Belfs and Draenei will be getting new models..

New Character Models

The old Dwarf male has 1,160 polygons and was mirrored on both sides. The new model is 7,821 polygons and has higher texture resolutions. The face doesn't have to be symmetrical anymore.
    They went 956 to 5,408 polygons on the Gnomes. 130 to 196 bones. Texture resolution was 2 to 5x higher depending on the area of the body.
    Dwarf Female, Tauren Male, and Female Troll models are all being worked on right now.
    All of the original races, Draenei, and Blood Elves will be getting new models for Warlords.
    Worgen and Goblin won't be getting new models right away. The team will take a look at those models after all of the other ones are done.
    Facial hair is animated using bones.
    Capes are now animated using bones to flow more naturally.
    Gnome female pigtails are now animated.
    I posted my comment before that was added. I'm sure if I looked I'd be able to find a post from months ago stating that they didn't intend to do Draenei and Belves, but I'm glad they've added them to the list, even Worgen & Goblins apparently.
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

Deleted
    I don't like that orc face. The rest is cool. Dwarf female is sexy

Quote Originally Posted by MonsieuRoberts View Post
    I posted my comment before that was added. I'm sure if I looked I'd be able to find a post from months ago stating that they didn't intend to do Draenei and Belves, but I'm glad they've added them to the list, even Worgen & Goblins apparently.
    Actually they always seld belfs and dranei even jn the beginning they just said that those would come last since the vanillas were more pressing so that hasn't changed