Poll: Do you agree with Blizzard decision ? No content till WOD

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PrairieChicken View Post
    semi rehashed zones with no new skins
    The new zones are rebuilt from the ground up and look completely different. Tanaan Jungle (Hellfire Peninsula) is a jungle, Zangarmarsh is a sea, Shadowmoon Valley is beautful and lush, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by PrairieChicken View Post
    "new and improved" character models that look almost the same

The new models have over 10x the polygons of the old ones, far more sophisticated rigging, and 2x larger, non-symetrical textures. There's more detail in that new gnome's face than their was in the old gnome's entire model.

Quote Originally Posted by Revolutions View Post
    I think it depends on when Wildstar releases. They'll aim to release right before that MMO drops.
    We have a winner. Blizzard always coincides the release of a new expansion or major content patch with the release of one of their competitors.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think next summer (late), possibly even September is what we are looking at. I'm assuming they are in Alpha right now , maybe closed beta by march. I think that is reasonable

Deleted
    Pretty certain it will be out for Spring. The expansion is basically just new zones and Garrisons, with most of the content coming via patches, so they don't have that much work to do for the launch.

I would imagine it will be before June with this current route, and tbh i'd rather just have nothing for a short time than have a little shitty patch that I don't care about and then have to wait another 3+ months extra.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Issalice View Post
    I think next summer (late), possibly even September is what we are looking at. I'm assuming they are in Alpha right now , maybe closed beta by march. I think that is reasonable
    while it sounds reasonable, it goes against everything that has been said and done with Mists. they want content out faster. we've gotten it faster. this is a fact. and we will get the new xpac faster too, how much faster im not sure, but it will be faster if even only by a month. although i suspect more.
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuyn View Post
    It'll probably be sometime in May, June, or July.

Keep in mind that Mists was announced before the Dragon Soul patch even went live. Warlords being announced two months after Siege patch went live means, even if the development pace is identical to Mists, we're likely to see it by about June or so. The only thing that may have delayed this somewhat is that Siege is by far a more involved patch than Dragon Soul was, development-time-wise. While there was a fair bit of resource reuse in Siege (well-disguised, often), Dragon Soul was 95% recycled resources (even including the maps and boss models, while Siege had some new maps and some new boss models).
    Dragonsoul had 3 dungeons too.

Except for the Garrison feature, is there that much of a difference between a content patch and this expansion itself? Yes yes, there are a thousand little features, and there is a lot more content in the expansion of course, but you're basically in the same setting. Some new land area is revealed, you go there to quest, do dungeons and raid. There is nothing really radical for you to do, like rolling a new class/race, or invest time in a new feature like the pet collection or transmog-farming.
    Mother pus bucket!

Quote Originally Posted by Huehuecoyotl View Post
    no, but 9 women can make 1 baby a month for 9 months, assuming you allow a nine month leadtime.

sorry, what was your point again?
    My point was to refute people who say "just add more devs and they can release it sooner." What was yours? Post count?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wafffles View Post
    These biased polls are getting old. Nowhere did Blizzard say there would be no content for a year; where is the "this poll is illogical and none of the above options make sense" answer? Might as well make a poll: "do you agree with Tom Cruise's decision to eat babies alive? Yes, No, of Don't Care." But, Tom Cruise never made any such decision or announcement, so none of those answers make any sense. "Just answer the poll."

Is reading that hard? The poll says Do you agree with Blizzard decision ? No content till WOD

Yes

no

don't care

They said no content till WOD.

Thanks

Its happened every expansion so far so why is anyone shocked? I think they want to get it out by June-Mid July but we we will have to see.

Reaper of Souls will be coming out around the time when RMAH will be disabled which means Q2 2014. You can expect Warlords of Draenor at least 2-3 months after that so the sales don't interfere. Which means at least 10-11 months until the new Expansion. Get ready for it in August.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lockdown1 View Post
    Read the poll options again. If you still do not get it, then what can I say other than you are lacking in the brains department.
    I realize some people lack the ability to read and under stand what they read. So let me help you out

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Another MoP patch would delay WoD, so Patch 5.5 isn't going to happen. The entire team is working on WoD right now, so any more MoP content would slow down development.
    Do you agree with Blizzard decision ? No content till WOD

yes

no don't care

bias

1. prejudice in favor of or against one thing, person, or group compared with another, usually in a way considered to be unfair.

Poll does not have that

2. in some sports, such as lawn bowling, the irregular shape given to a ball.

Nope

3. ELECTRONICS

Nope
    Poll is not bias. Thanks

it simply asks do you agree with what they are doing. Now the poll might not be kissing blizzards ass like the fanboys want but hey that's not my problem.

Quote Originally Posted by But I Hate You All View Post
    Is reading that hard? The poll says Do you agree with Blizzard decision ? No content till WOD

Yes

no

don't care

They said no content till WOD.

Thanks
    no they didnt, they said they wont be MAKING more content for mists, 5.5/6.0 is already made, there will be a huge pre event involving the dark portal that will be similar to 5.1 or 5.3

theyve confirmed this many times both at blizzcon and pre blizzcon. it wasnt known whether or not they would call it 5.5 or 6.0

all we know now is that it will be called 6.0, we ARE getting content between now and wod. they just arent gonna make any
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Poll is not bias. Thanks

it simply asks do you agree with what they are doing. Now the poll might not be kissing blizzards ass like the fanboys want but hey that's not my problem.
    Poll is not biased ... says the poll creator. Oh and hey, the fanboy card. Sure makes you seem reasonable and objective.

Thread title taints the poll.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wafffles View Post
    These biased polls are getting old. Nowhere did Blizzard say there would be no content for a year; where is the "this poll is illogical and none of the above options make sense" answer? Might as well make a poll: "do you agree with Tom Cruise's decision to eat babies alive? Yes, No, of Don't Care." But, Tom Cruise never made any such decision or announcement, so none of those answers make any sense. "Just answer the poll."
    the lack of reading comprehension of some of these posters amaze me. If anything is misleading it would be the title. Poll is fine.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    Poll is not biased ... says the poll creator. Oh and hey, the fanboy card. Sure makes you seem reasonable and objective.

Thread title taints the poll.
    Sorry bro these are not the official forums your text does not turn green when your nose turns brown. Basic reading comprehension would go along way of reading what the poll is asking. I see the "hater" card here enough So figured fair is fair

wut

It says there before spring / summer. How do you get 12 months out of that between now and then?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rotted View Post
    wut

It says there before spring / summer. How do you get 12 months out of that between now and then?

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

Q: "Typically that would be in the Winter of next year. Does that mean it is a goal to bring it in to Summer or Spring?"
    A: "Well certainly the goal is before that, but we'll see, it is very hard for us to predict."
    also considering we dont have a beta. Past xpacs etc but to be fair I could have had a better title

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seasz View Post
    Terrible biased poll. Fix it.
    the lack of reading comprehension of some of these posters amaze me. If anything is misleading it would be the title. Poll is fine.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry bro these are not the official forums your text does not turn green when your nose turns brown. Basic reading comprehension would go along way of reading what the poll is asking. I see the "hater" card here enough So figured fair is fair
    Actually both the title and your words before your quotes are instantly biased. You assume it's going to take a year, and instantly say they're gonna lose a load of subs if it does take that long... then quote where they specifically say they're gonna be trying to get the content to us asap.

Perhaps re word your OP to sound less biased?
    Friendship is like peeing on yourself, everyone can see it, but only you get to feel the warmth it brings.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lapetos View Post
    Actually both the title and your words before your quotes are instantly biased. You assume it's going to take a year, and instantly say they're gonna lose a load of subs if it does take that long... then quote where they specifically say they're gonna be trying to get the content to us asap.

Perhaps re word your OP to sound less biased?

True I will do that but the op =/= poll. Poll is fine.