425 43.32%
  • No

354 36.09%
  • Don't care

202 20.59%
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by But I Hate You All View Post
    We better see a beta soon than
    Yes, we had better. Sometime before the end of February for a June or July release for a 4-5 month beta test. Anytime before April, though, and we'll probably see a launch before September 25th, meaning no full year of SoO.

Quote Originally Posted by Daetur View Post
    Yes, we had better. Sometime before the end of February for a June or July release for a 4-5 month beta test. Anytime before April, though, and we'll probably see a launch before September 25th, meaning no full year of SoO.
    I still don't see the WoD beta, taking longer than Cata or MoP.

I'm sorry I can't, I don't see many stuff besides the squish, garisson, and what model/animations problems of the new models for 5 months?

Of course raid content would require testing but still...

EDIT: I'm well aware that it's IMPOSSIBLE for there to be a release till september of WoD due to Diablo's release there's no marketing miracle saving you from launching near Diablo. They're releasing Diablo in March cuz they know they wouldn't release the expansion that earlier.

Plus the whole new PvP season scheme sounds weird.. Bet you on 5.5 leading to 6.0.
    Still trying to understand why Blizzard removed Hunter's quiver from their back... They could have just removed the item and leave a default quiver on the back... Just saying.

Marksmanship Hunter & Raid Leader of Froost - KillrogEU.

Quote Originally Posted by Atirador View Post
    I still don't see the WoD beta, taking longer than Cata or MoP.

I'm sorry I can't, I don't see many stuff besides the squish, garisson, and what model/animations problems of the new models for 5 months?

Of course raid content would require testing but still...

EDIT: I'm well aware that it's IMPOSSIBLE for there to be a release till september of WoD due to Diablo's release there's no marketing miracle saving you from launching near Diablo. They're releasing Diablo in March cuz they know they wouldn't release the expansion that earlier.

Plus the whole new PvP season scheme sounds weird.. Bet you on 5.5 leading to 6.0.
    It's certainly not impossible to see a release before September. Diablo's expansion is launching in March, the end of a fiscal quarter. There's marketing precedent for launching something in the following quarter, April-June.