Poll: Which area you will build your garrison?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Probably in Shadowmoon Valley and I'll call it Kingdom of Heaven, or something along those lines.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probaly in Nagrand, since I really like it now, so I hope would be as awesome as it is now!
    Be strong, Clarence! Be strong for mother!

Frostfire! I love winter zones!

I'll be exploring like you wouldn't believe. I may not decide till after I can fly. There might be some mountain top areas that could be awesome.
    "The further a society drifts from the truth the more it will hate those who speak it" - George Orwell

Deleted
    I plan on maining my hunter next xpac, therefore I vote Tanaan Jungle.

I was under the impression it wouldn't be possible to put it there though.. anyways if I can't then I'll probably go for Shadowmoon or Nagrand.

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly probably gonna be different for each character. My Orc Shaman and Orc Monk would probably be in Nagrand or Frostfire while my Tauren Paladin would likely choose Talador.

Cannot say for sure, since I do not know how will the new zones look like. But most certainly it will be a bright place, with clear visiblity at distance. And somewhere where nights are beautiful and not too dark. Now, my only wish is that the architecture options become available, and I can have a Thalassian garrison, instead of the orcish one. It only makes sense, If a Blood Elf is building something, he will do it in his own style, not in orcish or some other.

10+ Year Old Account
    For a Troll, only a Jungle seems fitting...
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

I thought horde could only put it in the horde zone (frostfire ridge) and alliance could only put it in their zone (shadowmoon valley)?

if the rumors are true that you won't be able to fly until the first major patch of the expansion, then I'll garrison up near the closest alliance city. Guess I'll be in SMV.

Frostfire Ridge unless the area looks unsatisfactory, then Shadowmoon Valley. If we're stuck with ground mounts in this expansion, I'll likely build in Shadowmoon Valley due to the proximity to the Alliance capital.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where everything is bitter. Especially me.
    Entirely depends on two factors:
    - Can the placed Inn be used as a Bind point, or have a Garrison Teleport
    - What zone has the most relevant rare mob/mobs with items I want.

If the first factor is a no, then i'll probably put it in Frostfire, because hearth.
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    *bro fist*
    Main - My Youtube Channel - Useful PvP Items - Hunter Pet Spreadsheet - Music and Stuff

Whatever place is easiest to fly to from the Horde hub, because after a few days, that's all I'll care about.

Quote Originally Posted by Velshin View Post
    my blood elf male paladin

I despise your kind...

OT: Mine would be Nagrand.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they are allowed to donate, but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

As Alliance: Tanaan Jungle / Gorgrond
    As Horde: Frostfire Ridge / Nagrand

Both: Shadowmoon Valley

Frostfire fits my Orc DK perfectly.

Stood in the Fire LegendaryDude's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Shadowmoon, Nagrand or Frostfire Ridge. At the moment i prefer Shadowmoon, but i would not be surprised if Shadowmoon and Frostfire Ridge are faction locked to Alliance and Horde

Quote Originally Posted by TEHPALLYTANK View Post
    Poll should have option for undecided.
    If you are undecided, come back to vote when you have decided - no one is pressuring you to "VOTE OR DIE" right now xD

Probably some lush nature like Nagrand or Zangarmarsh for my Alliance - and some bad ass Shadowmoon Valley for my Horde.

Gonna build my hunterfort in Tanaan Jungle for sure.

As an Alliance player, I doubt I can put it in the snowy zone, huh? =(
    "It is a demonstration of incomprehensible hubris to quote one's self, especially in one's own forum signature."
    ¬PetersenIII