Poll: Which area you will build your garrison?

Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Where will you put your garrison base?

Hey everyone, just a question for everyone here where do you prefer to put your garrison base? at which area of Draenor?

For me it will be Talador. It fits very well for my blood elf male paladin and I will call it "Bastion of the Crimson knight Velshin".

Shadowmoon valley for sure! What a beautiful zone!

Deleted
    undecided yet, I'll have to see the zones in greater detail

Can it be be put where ever on Draenor? I don't know the restrictions.

How would I know? I don't even know what most of the zones look like in-game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    Can it be be put where ever on Draenor? I don't know the restrictions.
    There's a pre-determined spot in each of the zones where you can put it

Unknown, I haven't seen all the zones yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Poll should have option for undecided.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Im gonna put mine where the ladies are , turn it into a nightclub and stuff /jk

Undecided as of yet.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly it depends. If price is determined where you place I might be sol with placing in a shitty spot.
    If not then somewhere in a forest for rp reasons. Shadowmoon looks...promising eventhough I'm horde

Deleted
    Shadowmoon Valley, it looks so pretty.

I haven't yet decided obviously, but a wild guess is Talador

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Velshin View Post
    Hey everyone, just a question for everyone here where do you prefer to put your garrison base? at which area of Draenor?
    At the moment I'm thinking Talador as well, but opinion is critical to change as expansion gets closer.

I think I'm going for Nagrand. I liked it back in TBC and assuming it'll still look somewhat the same, I'll pick that.
    You can change the zone later after your garrison reaches a certain level, so I might go to Shadowmoon Valley later on.

Tanaan Jungle! I'm a shaman and the idea of hanging out in the jungle where shamanism originated sounds awesome. Maybe I'll even rip out one of my own eyes!

I was under the impression it would only be in Shadowmoon.

This... this changes everything for me. Dear god the choices.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

When I saw the new Shadowmoon Valley screenshot I was pretty sure I'd put it there!
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Nagrand.
    I hope they make the New Nagrand as beautiful as the old one

I honestly don't know... I wish they had more options for the placement of these things honestly but I can understand the limitation... I'll have to see the spots they can be placed at and the zone itself to make my choice. Probably Frost Fire because I'm a death knight.

Off topic a little bit: I hope they offer more customization than simply Horde garrison/Alliance garrison... or even race garrison. I would HOPE they tailor things to suite your class as well...because my death knight is not gonna like sitting around in the shiny blood elf buildings.