View Poll Results: Which area you will build your garrison?

126. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tanaan Jungle

11 8.73%
  • Frostfire Ridge

20 15.87%
  • Gorgrond

7 5.56%
  • Shadowmoon Valley

33 26.19%
  • Nagrand

36 28.57%
  • Talador

13 10.32%
  • Spires of Arak

6 4.76%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    As an Alliance player, I doubt I can put it in the snowy zone, huh? =(
    "It is a demonstration of incomprehensible hubris to quote one's self, especially in one's own forum signature."

Salisbury, Rhodesia & Leiden , The Netherlands
    Frostfire Ridge for me, looks really cool as far as i can see.
    "This is no swaggering askari, no Idi Amin Dada, heavyweight boxing champion of the King's African Rifles, nor some wide shouldered, medal-strewn Nigerian general. This is an altogether more dangerous dictator - an intellectual, a spitefull African Robespierre who has outlasted them all." - The Fear: Robert Mugabe and the martyrdom of Zimbabwe, Peter Godwin.

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksej89 View Post
    If you are undecided, come back to vote when you have decided - no one is pressuring you to "VOTE OR DIE" right now xD

Probably some lush nature like Nagrand or Zangarmarsh for my Alliance - and some bad ass Shadowmoon Valley for my Horde.
    Zangarmarsh doesn't exist anymore and Shadowmoon Valley is now the Alliance starting zone and is essentially a beautiful valley and moonlit meadow. Are you sure you've checked the screenshots?

Mythic Recruitment -- Hersh's multi-PoV kill vids. -- Raids & Dungeons & Hunter kitty
    no one huntars like gaston

May I ask the source of what zones Garrisons are allowed in/do you have any pictures of what each Garrison would look like in each zone?

(OT) It will depend on two things: Proximity to a place I can Hearth or Mage Teleport to (more important) and aesthetics of the area (less important, but still factored in)

That said from information that I KNOW is readily available: SMV, until I know more about the other zones.

PS: I'm guessing your Garrison can have a Hearth set to it because there is an Inn building.

FF basically because that zone looks perfect for my undead and as well close to main city for horde

I want to help create an Alliance presence in Frostfire Ridge so we can assault Horde bases easier.

Even though i play horde(for now) i will take the zone with the most draenei lore/art/building. I just can't get down about there finally being some draenei lore :3

Wherever it's most convinient.

Doubt I'll use the damn thing much anyway.

Bålsta, Sweden
    Shadowmoon as of now but will see when more zones are released

For me it all depends which high level zones I end up spending the most time in.

Aesthetically speaking for my DK it has to be Frostfire or Shadowmoon.

Voted for Nagrand.
    They said that Nagrand would be the least changed zone in Draenor and would look mostly as it does in Outland, and since I love that zone I think I am going to put at least one of my bases there.. Might end up being my horde as I think my Alliance is going to be in Shadowmoon Valley, the screenshot of the eternal night and the overall look of the zone is amazing!
    Signature & Avatar by Gamelol

Still looking for the water totem
    Nagrand. It was my favorite BC zone and I'm excited to be able to build a base there.