Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Field Marshal
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranjit View Post
    I am not discussing if we should get a class quest, i think it's the best time to do it, with the theme of expansion in mind (why didn't we get a class of Blademaster or so is beyond me as well).

What i am getting at is that Q&A part is worded in such a way, that they actually didn't promise the class quest being in there at all. So the question to ask here is not "will shamans get the class quest" but "will there be a class quest to begin with".
    I can see your point, entirely, but I would just have one thing to say, and for which I will direct you to the OP.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeshort View Post
    Let's assume there is going to be such a quest chain, what kind of quest will it be? Which characters would be involved? What will be the rewards, etc?
    While you may be 100% correct, do keep in mind that, as per the OP, we're assuming that there is, in fact, a Shaman class-specific quest, and to keep this entirely speculative (:

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Remember: MAYBE. Don't get all hyped and then QQ if it doesn't happen.

Would be totally cool though.

LEGENDARY FISTS!

Pretty please? :O
    As an enhancement shaman since release, I QQ'd immediately after I read the title since we're not allowed to have nice things. So maybe they'll have a legendary class quest for fist weps....for druids. -_-

Quote Originally Posted by kuronekoni View Post
    As an enhancement shaman since release, I QQ'd immediately after I read the title since we're not allowed to have nice things. So maybe they'll have a legendary class quest for fist weps....for druids. -_-
    druids cant dw.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angoth
    I'm sorry that Blizzard won't just gift wrap awesome in a cup and let you drink your fill.

Guys, monks haven't had a legendary weapon yet. Gawd.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Quote Originally Posted by Omanley View Post
    Shaman quest chain:
    Player: I want a pound of wolf
    Questgiver: That's a lot of wolf! That'll be 4 bucks, baby! You want fries with that?
    *player goes away with reward*
    Questgiver: He just left...WITH WOLVES
    HAHAHA yes, this, so this, a thousand times this!

but seriously a new ghost wolf form would be nice, but that should just be from launch, its not epic enough for a scenario reward.