Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranjit View Post
    I am not discussing if we should get a class quest, i think it's the best time to do it, with the theme of expansion in mind (why didn't we get a class of Blademaster or so is beyond me as well).

What i am getting at is that Q&A part is worded in such a way, that they actually didn't promise the class quest being in there at all. So the question to ask here is not "will shamans get the class quest" but "will there be a class quest to begin with".
    I can see your point, entirely, but I would just have one thing to say, and for which I will direct you to the OP.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeshort View Post
    Let's assume there is going to be such a quest chain, what kind of quest will it be? Which characters would be involved? What will be the rewards, etc?
    While you may be 100% correct, do keep in mind that, as per the OP, we're assuming that there is, in fact, a Shaman class-specific quest, and to keep this entirely speculative (:

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Remember: MAYBE. Don't get all hyped and then QQ if it doesn't happen.

Would be totally cool though.

LEGENDARY FISTS!

Pretty please? :O
    As an enhancement shaman since release, I QQ'd immediately after I read the title since we're not allowed to have nice things. So maybe they'll have a legendary class quest for fist weps....for druids. -_-

Quote Originally Posted by kuronekoni View Post
    As an enhancement shaman since release, I QQ'd immediately after I read the title since we're not allowed to have nice things. So maybe they'll have a legendary class quest for fist weps....for druids. -_-
    druids cant dw.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angoth
    I'm sorry that Blizzard won't just gift wrap awesome in a cup and let you drink your fill.

Guys, monks haven't had a legendary weapon yet. Gawd.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Quote Originally Posted by Omanley View Post
    Shaman quest chain:
    Player: I want a pound of wolf
    Questgiver: That's a lot of wolf! That'll be 4 bucks, baby! You want fries with that?
    *player goes away with reward*
    Questgiver: He just left...WITH WOLVES
    HAHAHA yes, this, so this, a thousand times this!

but seriously a new ghost wolf form would be nice, but that should just be from launch, its not epic enough for a scenario reward.

Herald of the Titans Darksoldierr's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    I think both pallys and shamans will get one. As this is the perfect time for that.

- - - Updated - - -

druids cant dw.
    With that attitude no they cant!
    Time is on our side
    Brutal Gladiator Enhancement Shaman *rawr*

perhaps for Orc shamans it's some spiritual beads so our character's able to stand up straight

Quote Originally Posted by Darksoldierr View Post
    With that attitude no they cant!
    It's not making sense for a class fighting with their claws (cat/bear) to be able to dual wield fist weapon!!!11!
    I'm sorry that Blizzard won't just gift wrap awesome in a cup and let you drink your fill.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlosdanger View Post
    reward: your totems are replaced with gnomes
    So much win.

Deleted
    I said this in the other thread, but I belive if we do have a quest that these will be the reward:

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    they said we'd get to see the moment when drek'thar goes blind by messing with the elements.

what if that's the shaman epic questline?

what if the reward is going blind too, and having to play with a black screen? lol
    Actually i like this idea <3

Or finally we get the Draenor Elementals as the new Ascendance Model . But at all, i guess it will be transmog set or spell animations.

Quote Originally Posted by zorg View Post
    Not every shaman wants this, id wager there's more against it that for it! And when we did tank it was via gimmicks like mixing def rating and resi to be crit immune in Wotlk...nevermind vanilla shaman "tanking".....
    When people treat current tanking classes better and not like a piece of crap then we can talk about more tanking classes but there is really no need for anymore.

It will be more likely to be something aesthetic like elementals/totems.
    As a 4th Spec, nobody would be hurt...
    Last edited by mmoc5190fb979a; 2014-07-04 at 01:14 PM.

Herald of the Titans Darksoldierr's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    It's not making sense for a class fighting with their claws (cat/bear) to be able to dual wield fist weapon!!!11!
    Me and My warglaves are still waiting in the bank for them to be remade as fist weapons or allowing us to use swords
    Time is on our side
    Brutal Gladiator Enhancement Shaman *rawr*

Quote Originally Posted by Darksoldierr View Post
    Me and My warglaves are still waiting in the bank for them to be remade as fist weapons or allowing us to use swords
    Yes, they look more like fist weapons with huge side way pointing blades, rather than swords. That said, swords would be awesome and really needed for a fair amount of gear options, compared to monk/rogue. Either that or allow 2haxe/mace come back. Unless there are plans to allow legendary mogging, we wont be able to weild either thunderfury, warglaives or sulfuras, but there's plenty of awesome looking mogs in either case.

I hope that if we get a class quest like the green fire one, that the reward would be new ghost forms, like a Ghost Eagle.
    Everything that is, is alive.

Agaor - Enhancement Shaman

10+ Year Old Account
    This Iron Horde totem looks amazing, would love it as a tauren.

Other things I can think of as a reward:
    -Ghost Owl as proposed back during BC on the old forums
    -Totem belt, similar as a Paladin who has a libram at his hip.
    -Shaman only wolf mount (with totems, elemental themed armour)
    -<Farseer> title, would be as awesome as the <Stormbreaker> one

Please no fist weapon, they only show if I unleash elements. When playing enhancement you don't see them aswell, too flashy in melee range and out of combat their 'stealth-sheathed'.

New Ghost Wolf/Enh Wolf skins would be neat. Maybe channeling like Durotans personal frost wolf or something along those lines. New totems would be cool but would they really make new special totems for every race? And what if you wanted the old totems back after awhile? Legendary Fist weapons = legit but what about elemental or resto shamans? A transmog set, new wolves or new ascension form would just be top.

- - - Updated - - -

Wait. . . the best reward possible:
    2 HANDED WEAPON VIABILITY

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Khroak n Mefisto View Post
    - - - Updated - - -

Wait. . . the best reward possible:
    2 HANDED WEAPON VIABILITY
    Let me just:
    Quote Originally Posted by Khroak n Mefisto View Post
    ... but what about elemental or resto shamans? ...

Quote Originally Posted by GL4NDU1N View Post
    Let me just:
    the clear answer is 2h Lava Bursts and Chain Heals.

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Energon View Post
    If they go along the lines of the Green fire Lok chain, then it has to be a change in appearance only. Considering it should be something that is at the core of that class, then it has to be a totem change. Changing your elementals to have a different look or the actual totems themselves are the most likely candidates.
    I think you're on track with that, though I'd prefer a cooler looking lightning shield. Rotating ball just gets boring, wouldn't mind a crackle of electricity circling me as Elemental, or an ever-shifting ring of water as Resto. Earth Shield could appear to encase it's target in chunks of rock (or just the shoulders/head/etc), while still only being the little stone that rotates around the target. This is all keeping in mind the whole "spells you cast on yourself look prettier than the ones everybody else sees."