254 36.49%
  • Cool! *pulls out wallet* Two please.

442 63.51%

Thread: Buying lvl 90's

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Qarth, the greatest city that ever was or will be
    Op's View on the WoW Demographic:

People who don't want to buy level 90s = Raging complainers who hate Blizzard but love caps lock

People who do want to buy level 90s = Level-headed people who want to support Blizzard and keep the community fun and safe

This is why I don't vote. Forgive me if I want to keep WoW as a respected MMO and not a pay-to-win mess that everything else seems to have become. Leveling is half the fun, and for new players, it is a completely necessary experience.

And I thought you guys thought LFR was bad as it is...
    Last edited by Kloun; 2013-11-12 at 05:00 AM.
    .: DeviantartRequests: OPEN :.

Quote Originally Posted by Huehuecoyotl View Post
    what nonsense? that was what actually happened, in the order that it happened. Blizzard dropped the price of server transfers, and a ton of people did it. then they announced that realms would be artificially joined to "pretend" that the populations werent low. this led to connected realms. a ton of people complained about it when they did it. did you not notice?

or were your fingers in your ear as you said "lalala im not listening" at that point?
    Yes, they DID made a discount and they DID make cross-realm.
    But how many times were between the two, how many months after the start of this discount did they start with it?

I think it would be better for the game if the leveling experience didn't have to be developed with any concern for players who just want to rush to max level. Let them be boosted to max for all it matters if it lets them make the leveling a better paced experience.

Oh, my option isn't in the poll either, just like most people's I'd imagine.

Been playing since vanilla, i would love this feature.

Leveling and doing 5man/LFR teaches you nothing anyway, so there is no harm in ppl getting instant lvl90s - both the folks who leveled and the folks who bought a lvl90 would be equally (completely) clueless...
    Tinker + Alchemist in a single class:
    Tank spec: robotics, steampunk hammers/chainsaws, grappling hooks and heavy machinery.
    Melee dps spec: doping yourself with chems and tossing vicious acids on the enemies.
    Ranged dps: rockets, lasers, TNT critters and explosives, shrink rays and sapper mines.
    Healing spec: chemical sprays, needles, exploding flasks and other chemical type abilities to heal.

I'm currently sitting on 9 level 90's and I can't help but feel annoyed that all that leveling process can now be skipped. I like the idea of people giving Blizzard more money (= better game development), but this is also a very slippery sloap ...

oh this is really great.
    love this!!!!
    even if it is one 90 for one account.
    i will easly buy more accounts to boost more 90's if they dont make the option just to buy more then one boost to 90 for each account.
    i hate leveling so this was perfection at 100% for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudor View Post
    Rumours about several raiders in method getting bent especially Leeds I've been hearing about. Can anyone confirm?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    Looks like they're closer to 20m.

good idea actually, i dont like leveling

What is the point of old content then?
    More dead zones ...

Quote Originally Posted by Kloun View Post

People who don't want to buy level 90s = Raging complainers who hate Blizzard but love caps lock

People who do want to buy level 90s = Level-headed people who want to support Blizzard and keep the community fun and safe

This is why I don't vote. Forgive me if I want to keep WoW as a respected MMO and not a pay-to-win mess that everything else seems to have become. Leveling is half the fun, and for new players, it is a completely necessary experience.

Don't worry. Lesson learned about trying to make humorous poll options. I can see it is serious business around these forums.
    Last edited by Deadite; 2013-11-12 at 05:14 PM.
    I'm a Forsaken. I kill firstborns while their mamas watch. I turn cities into salt. I even, when I feel like it, rip the souls from little girls, and from now till kingdom come, the only thing you can count on in your existence is never understanding why.

It's the obvious thing to do. Given their current direction, there's no reason for them not to put 90's and armor on the cash shop. They'll sell like hotcakes.
    Benevolence is a luxury for the strong - Wrathion
    Next time you guys log in, Blizzard should freeze your character, spawn your favourite mount and shoot it in the head. - Mormolyce

Quote Originally Posted by Kloun View Post

OP just put two different memes on the poll. the rageface meme on the first option and the fry "shut up and take my money" on the second one.

jut chill, giggle and than vote. humor is not supposed to be taken seriously.

Unless I read it wrong, it seems like when you get an insta 90, you have no abilities, just a few and as you level (to 100 I'm assuming) more abilities are unlocked...so its exactly like questing from the start

Quote Originally Posted by tylenol View Post
    Unless I read it wrong, it seems like when you get an insta 90, you have no abilities, just a few and as you level (to 100 I'm assuming) more abilities are unlocked...so its exactly like questing from the start
    Yeah they said that about the free 90. I doubt they would put that in if they decide to sell them. Any barrier between making a sale and the customer is bad business.
    I'm a Forsaken. I kill firstborns while their mamas watch. I turn cities into salt. I even, when I feel like it, rip the souls from little girls, and from now till kingdom come, the only thing you can count on in your existence is never understanding why.

Quote Originally Posted by tylenol View Post
    You are not wrong. I also think it's not bad.

By the way no matter what Blizzard do there's always something wrong for some ppl. If they would ask players: Do you want insta 90? And 99% would say Yes - 2 minutes later someone will make new thread: Should Blizz make insta 89 instead of 90...

Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    OP just put two different memes on the poll. the rageface meme on the first option and the fry "shut up and take my money" on the second one.

jut chill, giggle and than vote. humor is not supposed to be taken seriously.
    Maybe he should have been more clear on that?
    Even as someone who knows the two memes it took your post before I understood what it was.

its not pay to win. pay to win only applies when the things you buy cannot be gotten through in game means without money.

there has to be a solution for new players and returning players from older expansions. 90 levels just to get to current content is a long climb and will put a lot of people off.

Quote Originally Posted by Requimortem View Post
    I never said or implied it was, but at least you have a greater chance of teaching players how to grasp the mechanics of their class before reaching endgame content through leveling. It's not a perfect system, but this feature will completely destroy any hope of them becoming at least somewhat educated.
    There are still 10 levels to go and new Proving Grounds feature designed to help new players learn their class in a non-pressure environment. Which give players plenty of opportunity to learn.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Maybe he should have been more clear on that?
    Even as someone who knows the two memes it took your post before I understood what it was.
    Well i have pointed it out a few times in the thread now.

Quote Originally Posted by Cryonic View Post
    Buy a lvl 90 when leveling is the most fun part of the game? Wierd!
    Says the guy with...43 level 90s?

wtf?

"There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    "Elo Hell is where the Ego is greater than the Elo." -Bystekhilcar

To all the people who once sarcastically said...

"Really, Blizzard, why don't you just give people free max level characters when they log in?! JEEZ!!"

Appears they were listening LOL.

I'm waiting for the saying, "Why don't they just mail them a full set of epics when they log in" to be made a reality too. Good luck WoW fans.

What started out as a pet or mount here and there has now turned into full-blown characters. Whoever called that slippery slope called it correctly. LOL