... LastLast
    Deleted
    good idea actually, i dont like leveling

Deleted
    What is the point of old content then?
    More dead zones ...

Quote Originally Posted by Kloun View Post
    Op's View on the WoW Demographic:

People who don't want to buy level 90s = Raging complainers who hate Blizzard but love caps lock

People who do want to buy level 90s = Level-headed people who want to support Blizzard and keep the community fun and safe

This is why I don't vote. Forgive me if I want to keep WoW as a respected MMO and not a pay-to-win mess that everything else seems to have become. Leveling is half the fun, and for new players, it is a completely necessary experience.

And I thought you guys thought LFR was bad as it is...
    Don't worry. Lesson learned about trying to make humorous poll options. I can see it is serious business around these forums.
    Last edited by Deadite; 2013-11-12 at 05:14 PM.

It's the obvious thing to do. Given their current direction, there's no reason for them not to put 90's and armor on the cash shop. They'll sell like hotcakes.

Quote Originally Posted by Kloun View Post
    Op's View on the WoW Demographic:

People who don't want to buy level 90s = Raging complainers who hate Blizzard but love caps lock

People who do want to buy level 90s = Level-headed people who want to support Blizzard and keep the community fun and safe

This is why I don't vote. Forgive me if I want to keep WoW as a respected MMO and not a pay-to-win mess that everything else seems to have become. Leveling is half the fun, and for new players, it is a completely necessary experience.

And I thought you guys thought LFR was bad as it is...
    OP just put two different memes on the poll. the rageface meme on the first option and the fry "shut up and take my money" on the second one.

jut chill, giggle and than vote. humor is not supposed to be taken seriously.
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

Unless I read it wrong, it seems like when you get an insta 90, you have no abilities, just a few and as you level (to 100 I'm assuming) more abilities are unlocked...so its exactly like questing from the start

Quote Originally Posted by tylenol View Post
    Unless I read it wrong, it seems like when you get an insta 90, you have no abilities, just a few and as you level (to 100 I'm assuming) more abilities are unlocked...so its exactly like questing from the start
    Yeah they said that about the free 90. I doubt they would put that in if they decide to sell them. Any barrier between making a sale and the customer is bad business.

Quote Originally Posted by tylenol View Post
    You are not wrong. I also think it's not bad.

By the way no matter what Blizzard do there's always something wrong for some ppl. If they would ask players: Do you want insta 90? And 99% would say Yes - 2 minutes later someone will make new thread: Should Blizz make insta 89 instead of 90...

its not pay to win. pay to win only applies when the things you buy cannot be gotten through in game means without money.

there has to be a solution for new players and returning players from older expansions. 90 levels just to get to current content is a long climb and will put a lot of people off.

Quote Originally Posted by Requimortem View Post
    I never said or implied it was, but at least you have a greater chance of teaching players how to grasp the mechanics of their class before reaching endgame content through leveling. It's not a perfect system, but this feature will completely destroy any hope of them becoming at least somewhat educated.
    There are still 10 levels to go and new Proving Grounds feature designed to help new players learn their class in a non-pressure environment. Which give players plenty of opportunity to learn.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Maybe he should have been more clear on that?
    Even as someone who knows the two memes it took your post before I understood what it was.
    Well i have pointed it out a few times in the thread now.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryonic View Post
    Buy a lvl 90 when leveling is the most fun part of the game? Wierd!
    Says the guy with...43 level 90s?

wtf?
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

To all the people who once sarcastically said...

"Really, Blizzard, why don't you just give people free max level characters when they log in?! JEEZ!!"

Appears they were listening LOL.

I'm waiting for the saying, "Why don't they just mail them a full set of epics when they log in" to be made a reality too. Good luck WoW fans.

What started out as a pet or mount here and there has now turned into full-blown characters. Whoever called that slippery slope called it correctly. LOL

Deleted
    well i dnt mind other people paying up money too get too level 90 after the intial free one.
    i myself wont make use of it, but if others want too spent money on it when they decide to add this i wont oppose,

Yes please i really do hope they add something like this,played since vanilla leveled a lot of characters and enjoyed it also,but enough is enough i just wanna play at high level , and when i wanna level or something i can just do it anyway,so i REALLY do hope they add something like this,but with some decent price range.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadite View Post
    You can technically buy as many level 90s as you want if you buy another copy of the game, get the level 90, and then transfer the character to your main account each time. The team has talked about putting a level 90 purchase option in the store, but it hasn't been decided yet.

So they are thinking about it. You think it is a step too far down the pay to win road or simple convenience?
    I have leveled numerous times in the starting zones old and new. After so many go throughs it gets boring and bland. Up to this day I refuse to do WOTLK leveling so I just run dungeons. Because of that most pure dps classes like hunters, rogues, mages, and locks have been neglected by me because I just don't want to wait 30 minutes to que. Being able to purchase and skip content I don't want to do is not a way of breaking the game at all. Its a way of skipping older content that most of us don't want to do. I feel like restrictions should apply when purchasing more then one like you must have atleast 3 level 90s showing you actually saw the content.

Quote Originally Posted by Skeletov View Post
    There are still 10 levels to go and new Proving Grounds feature designed to help new players learn their class in a non-pressure environment. Which give players plenty of opportunity to learn.
    Wasn't the point of starting at level 90 to skip levelling? 10 levels wouldn't teach them anything

And proving grounds do not provide the same learning experience as groups or world questing

10+ Year Old Account
    After questing through Hellfire Peninsula over 25 times... Hey Blizz, can you break a $100?

I wish they would put this into action before the next xpac, I hate leveling haha.

10+ Year Old Account
    Your poll lacks the

"I don't give a damn"

option.

I'v yet to figure out what to do with that free 90, because all characters I really wanted to play already are 90. Hmm...