Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Gnällkärring

They give us free 90s and still people find ways to complain and whine.

It's ok OP, leveling is nothing anyways. Get an auto accept/complete addon so you don't have to click anything and just peek at your map to see where the "blobs" are, go to them then look for something sparking/hover over a mob and see you need 0/10 of something, etc and do that x amount of times and the quest is done. Repeat that x00 times and you are done. Doesn't even really take thought, all quests will fall into a certain category.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Neliah View Post
    If someone doesn't like leveling then I don't understand why they started playing this game in the first place.
    Maybeeee they never heard of the game before and it's their first mmo so they knew nothing of how they work. Maybe that's just me though I am special
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

I'm not sure why the OP is concerned, they basically said they want leveling to be super fast. It will probably take less than a week like MoP did. For me I wish it took a month, so I'm disappointed they are basically going down the path of erasing the concept of a journey and zooming everybody to max and get them on the treadmill as soon as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Wycked View Post
    Seriously
    Having to do 5 levels is a nightmare, 8 hours of life wasted every time. No1 cares about the quest chains, no1 needs 16 hours of practice learning how to use the new talents/whatever. Jesus, this is gonna be horrible...double the grinding time for 1 new tier of skills.
    apparently you didn't actually watch the Q&A. They said it isn't going to be a quest fest to get to 100. BTW why are you that lazy?
    ...Made it through 9 years of wow...

i think lvling has gotten far to easy anyway - u can start a new chara, do all the lvls in an area and lvl up so high u can miss what should have been your next lvling area and go on to the 1 after that....id like to see lvls 90-100 take about 1-2 weeks and let ppl see the content of the world they made, and not just skip everything in the process of getting to 100, but then im more of a casual player nowadays and this is just imo

Seriously
    Having to do 5 levels is a nightmare, 8 hours of life wasted every time. No1 cares about the quest chains, no1 needs 16 hours of practice learning how to use the new talents/whatever. Jesus, this is gonna be horrible...double the grinding time for 1 new tier of skills.
    There are millions of people who like questing and leveling. Millions of people who do things other than raiding. So STFU&GTFO.

Quote Originally Posted by Gozzu View Post
    Maybe you should go back to CoD then
    Funny enoigh cod is a much bigger grind w all those stupid prestive lvls n crap

Quote Originally Posted by Razorice View Post
    I think Blizzard will make leveling faster this time around. MoP leveling for the first time just made me want to bash my head in.
    It took me 1 month to get to 90 with the questlines .... And the fact that I was forced to go through Kun-lai Summit, Townlonging steps and finally dread waste .....
    I hated those 3 zone more then anything

Blizzard stated they're going to make levelling quicker 90-100 and more story line based rather than quest grind based.

Deleted
    Then quit and shut up OP. I, for one, am not even playing the game right now yet I welcome the 10 levels. And to fully destroy your point, I only care about the quest chains and don't give a shit about end level. Different people have different views, how about that?

Deleted
    Heh, i hope it is way longer than in mop to be,honest d

Deleted
    Why even bother playing a game where 70-80% of the content is levelling if you hate levelling?

Leveling is one of the best parts of a new expansion.....seriously where the hell did all these no attention span console kiddies come from and why are they playing RPG's in the first place

Quote Originally Posted by Gozzu View Post
    Maybe you should go back to CoD then
    annnnnnnnnd....your right! haha

Deleted
    Seriously
    Can't tell if ironic or just stupid...

Quote Originally Posted by Shadewind View Post
    They have already stated that this won't take as long as ussual because 'nobody likes to grind levels'. Levels are just levels, the xp needed devided by the xp/hour is more important
    go back to cod noob if u dont like lvling why are u paying every month 15 euro for MMORPG are you stupid in the head or something ?

Infracted.
    Last edited by Zaelsino; 2013-11-10 at 03:26 PM.

MMO's aren't for you then.

Next.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by twistedsista View Post
    thats just your opinion. im of the opinion that leveling up is a load of bollocks & a complete waste of time.
    I hate ice cream. Therefore, I'm going to Coldstone Creamery for lunch.

/forum logic.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shadewind View Post
    They have already stated that this won't take as long as ussual because 'nobody likes to grind levels'.
    Unsurprising, and completely disappointing. WoD gets worse seemingly by the minute.

Deleted
    whats the difference between 1 Million XP divided by 5, and 1 million XP divided by 10 ?
    thats right, Nothing. its still 1 Million XP :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Seriously
    I care about the quest chains, i value the leveling experience in a mmorpg. Don't generalize things like that.

Seriously
    I do care about those things. Thanks for calling me number 1.