Thread: Problem solved

Deleted

Problem solved

So go WoD build another portal to Azeroth of their timeline recruit everyone saying an alien invasion is coming and insta win. This is why time travel/ alternate time line ruins games. Way too much to ruin everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Phan View Post
    So go WoD build another portal to Azeroth of their timeline recruit everyone saying an alien invasion is coming and insta win. This is why time travel/ alternate time line ruins games. Way too much to ruin everything.
    You're making the mistake of assuming we can do that. The only guy that knows how is with Garrosh.

Yeah i'm sure the WC2 Alliance would be more than happy with a shit ton of orcs and millions of people from our Azeroth coming through to share their lands, i'm also sure lots of people would be happy leaving their homeland, and losing their land and maybe even their titles (Varian king of SW?). Don't forget Azeroth's probable lack of ability to support twice as much life

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    The only guy that knows how is with Garrosh.
    So you want to tell me the powerful Burning Legion cant do the same thing?And come with 1654xSargeras'es
    Last edited by mmoc1c75d45f70; 2013-11-10 at 12:40 PM. Reason: wrong quote

Quote Originally Posted by Phan View Post
    But that doesn't work like that. Their timeline IS ALSO our timeline. They have become one and the same. Opening a portal to Azeroth would just take us back to our same Azeroth.