Thread: What's Cosplay?

Deleted

What's Cosplay?

Sounds like a band

This isn't trying to be a smart arse etc, but I do wonder Adam why you don't just Google such things?

I mean, its a single word rather than a deep philosophical concept that might need explaining/discussion...

Be much quicker for you too

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Effbee View Post
    This isn't trying to be a smart arse etc, but I do wonder Adam why you don't just Google such things?

I mean, its a single word rather than a deep philosophical concept that might need explaining/discussion...

Be much quicker for you too
    And even then you don't just answer him? My lord my doubts about the community aren't false, I see.

Cosplay stands for 'Costume Play', Adam. It's basically where you dress up as a game/film character with others. I believe there's a little Roleplay in there too.

Deleted
    I thought that was LARPing

10+ Year Old Account
    It allows hot chicks to dress up as cartoons to suit fetishes. I love'em. I'd take some Monika Lee every day of the week, twice on Sundays.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Basically, you go walking around dressed up as your favorite fictional (usually anime) character. I got a bunch of friends who go to these cons cosplaying meeting other cosplayers.

A good example:

Costume Play.

Literal definition, what it actually entails I haven't really paid much attention to :P

But if Jesse up there is anything to go by...... My God o.O
    I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like more than half of you more than you deserve.

Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post
    Basically, you go walking around dressed up as your favorite fictional (usually anime) character. I got a bunch of friends who go to these cons cosplaying meeting other cosplayers.

A good example:

This exactly what i think of when you say cosplay hahaha.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NSrm View Post
    This exactly what i think of when you say cosplay hahaha.
    I think of this!

I'm clearly not as talented as Ms. Lee.