Did they let slip that we'll get 2 new dungeons?

Just looking at the Q&A and there is this:
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    The team is talking about scaling up the difficulty of the launch dungeons with each new tier of dungeons during the expansion so you don't have to run the two new ones over and over and get burnt out.
    It specifically mentions "the two new ones". Does that (hopefully) means that we will be getting new dungeons throughout this expansion?
    And that we'll get 2 new ones to start with?

Or was it just an example that I'm making too much of?

Rarely updated...

He was talking about when they released ZA and ZG in the middle of a expansion no one returned to the dungoens that was in the start of that expansion, But sounded like they wanted to do more dungeons during the expansion, just wanted to find a good way of not making the starting dungeons be forgotten. said one way could be by scaling the rewards and difficulty of the starter dungeons to the same lvl as the new ones if they decide to put new ones in with a patch.
    Last edited by Raven; 2013-11-09 at 11:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raven View Post
    He was talking about when they released ZA and ZG in the middle of a expansion no one returned to the dungoens that was in the start of that expansion, But sounded like they wanted to do more dungeons during the expansion, just wanted to find a good way of not making the starting dungeons be forgotten. maybe by scaling the rewards and difficulty of the starter ones if they put in new ones in the middle of the expansion.
    ...Ah, I see. So that's why they never added new dungeons in MoP throughout the expansion and instead used Scenarios to fill the gaps.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    World of Warcraft has been played by so many people that it's hard to get a reliable source of new players into the game. Add to that a toxic community that expects perfection out of people who have never played and you have a recipe for decline.
    Quote Originally Posted by Amry View Post
    Only one faction receiving something completely new? Absolutely not going to happen. The QQ is so massive it will break the QQ Pillar in the Elemental Plane of QQ and unleash Kiukiuwing, the Aspect of QQs.

Quote Originally Posted by Raven View Post
    He was talking about when they released ZA and ZG in the middle of a expansion no one returned to the dungoens that was in the start of that expansion, But sounded like they wanted to do more dungeons during the expansion, just wanted to find a good way of not making the starting dungeons be forgotten. said one way could be by scaling the rewards and difficulty of the starter dungeons to the same lvl as the new ones if they decide to put new ones in with a patch.
    Ah, that makes sense. I wasn't watching the stream so I missed anything like, you know, actual context xD

Rarely updated...

I believe we get 6 dungeons at launch.
    Mew!

Quote Originally Posted by Mirri View Post
    plus heroic ubrs

Quote Originally Posted by Mirri View Post
    Aye. But two of those are for level 100 only. So you get all of 4 while leveling. Seems kinda low to me :S

Still, I really do hope they add more as we go on. Not having new dungeons was a prominent flaw in MoP, imo.

Rarely updated...

Leveling scenarios would be a nice touch, queue is non-existent for these and they would be a nice break (especially with new multi queue system we got in 5.4). Prospect of another Mogu'shan Palace for 3 (or god forbid 6 in WoD) straight levels is horrible.

I thought ZA/ZG as well, but there's no confirmation either way.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Aye. But two of those are for level 100 only. So you get all of 4 while leveling. Seems kinda low to me :S
    There were 4 leveling dungeons in MoP, and it sounds like 90-100 will actually be faster than 85-90.