Poll: What is the main cause (or causes)?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 60 of 60 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Zython View Post
    Irrational people tend to do irrational things. Who'd have thunk it?
    The general off-topic part of this board has a long standing history of extreme leftist liberal bias and the mods have no qualms with stretching the rules past the point of reasonable when it comes to punishing non-liberals.

I got an infraction once for not reading every post in a 20 something page thread because I told some liberal ragehard that I wasn't interested in his wall of text rant after he kept ragging me over something the thread had already discussed at great length. Ironically I got a ban for doing what that person had actually done, not reading the thread.

So yes you're right, irrational people do irrational things.

($20 says that because of this post I'll see a pretty yellow ban box when I log in tomorrow, and I know exactly who is going to issue it)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    The general off-topic part of this board has a long standing history of extreme leftist liberal bias and the mods have no qualms with stretching the rules past the point of reasonable when it comes to punishing non-liberals.
    The guy posted for 3 days after posting this thread and last posted on the 18th. You are being irrational, by jumping to conclusions.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

I got an infraction once for not reading every post in a 20 something page thread because I told some liberal ragehard that I wasn't interested in his wall of text rant after he kept ragging me over something the thread had already discussed at great length. Ironically I got a ban for doing what that person had actually done, not reading the thread.

So yes you're right, irrational people do irrational things.

($20 says that because of this post I'll see a pretty yellow ban box when I log in tomorrow, and I know exactly who is going to issue it)
    Well folks. What we have here is the victim complex that Republicans/Conservatives on this site seem to have. You got infracted for personal attacks not because of being a Conservative/Republican. That is what we call irrational posting and you were rightfully infracted. If you don't like it, don't post if you can't do anything but personal attacks. If you think you were wrongfully infracted then by all means appeal them. Message a Moderator. So please stop with the victim complex.

Are we on the same forum? Lots of conservatives here.

Website works fine for me. Have you gone there?*

Because welfare didn't exist before Obama, right.

Did you vote for Romney?

Interest rates are sub inflation rates, and people are lending us money hand over fist.

*Don't worry if you don't want to answer the question. We all know the answer.
    Sorry I have a Insurance through my employer. I actually work for my money. You understand that since obama welfare has increased 32%. I voted for Obama actually. Im just not stubburn enough to accept his lies and his scandals. Bush was just as bad as Obama so dont try to pull the Bush card like all you liberals are famous for. Big government is terrible PERIOD.. Let me give you a lesson in history here so you can actually learn something useful about how money works in the United States. You ever wonder where money comes from or actually what its worth? Probably not because you say inflation has to deal with other countries lending us money. What?? That doesnt have anything to do with lending money. Inflation has to deal with the amount of money the federal reserve prints, hence making your dollar worth something. The Federal Reserve Act of 1913 created the "Dollar" and gave all authority over to the Federal Reserve. In that time the dollar was backed by GOLD, unlike today our dollar is back by nothing but the integrity of the United States. When the dollar went from being backed by Gold in 1973 President Nixon removed the gold standard and back it by Fiat currency. Your brain is prolly swelling by now so ill stop with the education because you obviously lack intelligence.

Quote Originally Posted by Pudge View Post
    Sorry I have a Insurance through my employer.
    So? Does your employer block healthcare.gov while you're at work AND at home? Doubt it?

You understand that since obama welfare has increased 32%.
    It's almost as if there was a major financial crash that cost people (mostly young people) their jobs.

I voted for Obama actually. Im just not stubburn enough to accept his lies and his scandals.
    Forgive me for being skeptical.

Bush was just as bad as Obama so dont try to pull the Bush card like all you liberals are famous for.
    I'm famous? I should get my own talk show!

Big government is terrible PERIOD..
    Yeah, because 19th century small government was SO great for the little guy.

You ever wonder where money comes from or actually what its worth? Probably not because you say inflation has to deal with other countries lending us money. What?? That doesnt have anything to do with lending money.
    Uh, did you actually read what I wrote? Or did you just scan it for buzzwords? Basically, the U.S. borrows and lends money at the set interest rate. Inflation increases price levels, and in turn, decrease the purchasing power of the dollar. Here's the catch. Debt doesn't adjust for inflation, only interest. As I stated, interest rates are currently lower than inflation rates. What this means is that while the nominal value of our debt would increase solely because of interest, the real value would end up decreasing. Let's run through a toy example.

Let's say I borrow $100 dollars from the bank at 1% interest. That year, there's 5% inflation (yes, this would be a tad high, but try and bear with me). So that year, I own the bank $101. However, that's in year 2 dollars, which have less value than year 1 dollars. In year 1 dollars, I would owe $96.19. In addition, they would actually have lent money to me at approximately -4% interest. This is why inflation benefits debtors, while deflation benefit creditors.

In conclusion, the government can quite afford the money that you were complaining about.
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

10+ Year Old Account
    Website works fine for me. Have you gone there?*

*Don't worry if you don't want to answer the question. We all know the answer.
    Are you still insisting on this pants-on-head retarded logic? Did it work fine for this guy? How about when the HHS Secretary tried to sign someone up personally?

At a second table, the secretary met Carmen Salero who was trying to sign up online. As the secretary and Salero made small talk, CBS4′s Brian Andrews noticed the site crash on the lap top in front of them.

“The screen says I’m sorry but the system is temporarily down,” Andrews pointed out. “Uh oh,” responded the secretary. “That happens every day,” said Salerno.
    Also, support for the law is dropping, not growing like some people claimed earlier.

The faulty Affordable Care Act rollout hasn’t helped matters as only 31 percent of Americans now approve of Obamacare, indicating a drop of 12 points since last month. It’s the lowest number recorded by CBS News Polls for the favorability of the law. A staggering 61 percent disapprove of the law.

Only 7 percent of Americans believe the law is working well and should be kept in place while one in 10 Americans believe the health care exchange sign-ups have been going well. Conversely, CBS News Polls found that two-thirds don’t believe enrolling for Obamacare is going well.
    A lot of those 7% are on the MMO-Champion forums I'm sure.
    Last edited by Naxere; 2013-11-21 at 12:53 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by nôrps View Post
    I just think you retards are starting to get ridiculous with your childish language.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    It's hard for conservatives to recognize other conservatives because they all consider themselves the only "true conservatives".

Oh ...hey ...a guy lists a nearly complete list of Obama's failures and ...gets ...banned ...on mmo-champion ...hmm.

/surprised /shocked /astonished /flabbergasted /sarcasm
    Republicans so good at fearmongering that they even accuse a wow fan forum of being part of the "liberal media agenda".

Down to 37% approval according to CBS as of today.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Well folks. What we have here is the victim complex that Republicans/Conservatives on this site seem to have. You got infracted for personal attacks not because of being a Conservative/Republican. That is what we call irrational posting and you were rightfully infracted. If you don't like it, don't post if you can't do anything but personal attacks. If you think you were wrongfully infracted then by all means appeal them. Message a Moderator. So please stop with the victim complex.
    Its not just conservatives though. This is a well moderated board and when your only option left is to resort to personal attacks or spam? Because you've been shown to be clueless over and over again but can't accept it? Whether that reason involves willful ignorance or a paycheck. Well, you are probably going to get banned. Whether you are showing just how clueless you are about government, an instance in WoW, an article on TOR, or even reality in general.

The only advice I can give to the clueless, I've been shown to not know what I'm talking about a time or two before, is too not take it personally. Accept it, even admit to it, and move on. That is assuming, of course, that you are not being clueless on purpose. Because you don't like how reality works or are actually being paid to act like you don't.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Valerean View Post
    Down to 37% approval according to CBS as of today.
    Yeah, not buying it. Again, claiming the sky is falling makes good copy, got to get those clicks for the advertisers. But the folks who do it for a living?

http://www.gallup.com/poll/124922/Pr...al-Center.aspx

Don't show it.
    Last edited by SirRobin; 2013-11-21 at 02:22 PM.
    Sir Robin, the Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot.
    Who had nearly fought the Dragon of Angnor.
    Who had almost stood up to the vicious Chicken of Bristol.
    And who had personally wet himself, at the Battle of Badon Hill.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grummgug View Post
    I've had 4 different people who voted Obama tell me they no longer approve of him after people started losing their health insurance. That issue seems to have pushed people over the line.
    That isn't Obama's fault, that is the cockbag insurance companies fault. They are the greedy assholes after all.

Quote Originally Posted by SirRobin View Post
    Its not just conservatives though. This is a well moderated board and when your only option left is to resort to personal attacks or spam? Because you've been shown to be clueless over and over again but can't accept it? Whether that reason involves willful ignorance or a paycheck. Well, you are probably going to get banned. Whether you are showing just how clueless you are about government, an instance in WoW, an article on TOR, or even reality in general.
    Looking through his post history, yeah there is no help for him. Every other post is using the term 'liberal' as bashing, then he invokes the victim complex for said bashing. Its a wonder hes still not banned imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Naxere View Post
    *shrug* Don't know what to tell you. I had way more trouble operating Cube World's site. But hey, if you want to link someone who signed their dog up for health insurance on a drunken dare, be my guest. Considering the owner, he'll probably need it.

Yeah, as of two weeks ago, it was at 39%,so a 2% difference really isn't enough to try to argue.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Conservatives?!

WHERE?!

To be fair, Kathleen Sebelius is such a fucking moron that I wouldn't expect her to be able to do anything at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    To be fair, Kathleen Sebelius is such a fucking moron that I wouldn't expect her to be able to do anything at all.
    Isn't she the one that blocked Plan B going OTC?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigzoman20 View Post
    Conservatives?!

WHERE?!
    I'm actually very conservative. Though my traditional values and attitudes seem to date back a bit further, than many who choose to call themselves "conservative" nowadays. I also paid attention before the black liberal with the muslim sounding name got elected, so what some who call themselves conservative, try to get worked up over lately? Seems downright silly to me.
    Sir Robin, the Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot.
    Who had nearly fought the Dragon of Angnor.
    Who had almost stood up to the vicious Chicken of Bristol.
    And who had personally wet himself, at the Battle of Badon Hill.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm actually very conservative. Though my traditional values and attitudes seem to date back a bit further, than many who choose to call themselves "conservative" nowadays. I also paid attention before the black liberal with the muslim sounding name got elected, so what some who call themselves conservative, try to get worked up over lately? Seems downright silly to me.
    It was a joke in the sense that most regular posters know where I stand politically.