Thread: I don't get it!

Deleted

I don't get it!

Why are so many people disliking the preview, the content of the next expansion ? Even as an alliance player I found it AMAZING i'm sooo gonna buy the next Exp Pack count on it ;D Draenei's and orcs, YEAH! Goodjob blizzard i'm still a bit confused about the boost your char to lvl 90 instantly which i think is kinda overpowered xD But anything other than that I CANT WAIT !!!!!

What don't you get? People have different opinions.

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    Pretty much. Please correct me if I'm wrong, but by the way OP writes about WoW, it still it appears that he's in the honeymoon stage with WoW, so that also might explain his confusion.

Deleted
    I know they have different opinions, but that they make threads about it is just silly, okay true i know they will do it anyway with every update and with every new expansion coming out etc. But I haven't seen any Thread so far that has said anything -GOOD- about the next Expansion, I mean, Updated models look Amazing.
    Opinions okay, but chill with the negativity bro, more thumbs up makes the community giggle and tickle.

Reason I disliked it was mostly just the lack of *anything*. Compared to previous years what features they showed us just felt really lacking.

I am also worried that since they are putting so much work into garrisons, it will be mandatory for getting gear at the start of the expansion + getting your crit buffs. Replace dailies with castleville.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Quote Originally Posted by Xiandra View Post
    I know they have different opinions, but that they make threads about it is just silly, okay true i know they will do it anyway with every update and with every new expansion coming out etc. But I haven't seen any Thread so far that has said anything -GOOD- about the next Expansion, I mean, Updated models look Amazing.
    Opinions okay, but chill with the negativity bro, more thumbs up makes the community giggle and tickle.
    your thread about opinions of others is also silly.
    Last edited by Elian; 2013-11-10 at 06:22 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lopk View Post
    Pretty much. Please correct me if I'm wrong, but by the way OP writes about WoW, it still it appears that he's in the honeymoon stage with WoW, so that also might explain his confusion.
    What confuses me personally is anyone with past experience with pre cata wow, having issues with cutting all the BS mechanics, buggy programming, failed systems, and crappy models from the game. Just because someone played a long time and got used to playing a certain way, with bugs and limitations, why would they not want things to get cleaned up and smoother for the better. Seriously.. what honeymoon stage? It's always been a clusterf*ck of archaic leftovers and gameplay from everquest (including that UI bar system).

^^^This.

If you're asking for specific reasons in general, here's a few that pertain to me.

(1) No new race/class. Feels lazy, especially since they said they're not entirely sure they'll be able to debut all of the new models at the start of the expansion. So what the hell have they been doing for the past four years? Since, you know, they said they've been working on them since Cata. How about Ogres for Horde and Ethereals for Alliance? Or Arakkoa.

(2) No talent system fix. The current talent system doesn't provide enough incentive to level characters. So as a result, leveling feels slow and boring.

(3) Garrosh returning. He's had his time in the spotlight...in fact, he's been in the spotlight for TOO long. We've had to deal with his annoying orcish-arse for the past four expansions. How about we get NEW antagonists? Not just recycled old ones.

(4) No new professions. We've had the same professions since Wrath, or Cata, if you count Archaeology. How about Woodcutting/Woodworking? How about Runemaking? how about Arcanist? How about Breeder? Something cool and new.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    I know they have different opinions, but that they make threads about it is just silly,
    About as silly making a thread titled you don't get it right?

Guys. Guys. You shouldn't express yourself unless you agree with me. Guys. Hey.

10+ Year Old Account
    What I'm not happy about, is the entire crappy WoD video... wtf? I really hope that's not the final cinematic, that would be the first time in WoW history that they released a gameplay like video instead of their high quality cinematics.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

Quote Originally Posted by crakerjack View Post
    What I'm not happy about, is the entire crappy WoD video... wtf? I really hope that's not the final cinematic, that would be the first time in WoW history that they released a gameplay like video instead of their high quality cinematics.
    It's not a first at all. Every expansion has had a gameplay-style announcement trailer at Blizzcon. The cinematic trailer comes much, much later.

I just don't understand why they couldn't take some time from remodelling Draenei and Blood Elves and give us some decent playable Ogres >.< I have been waiting. For. So. Looooooong. D:

Why are so many people disliking the preview, the content of the next expansion ? Even as an alliance player I found it AMAZING i'm sooo gonna buy the next Exp Pack count on it ;D Draenei's and orcs, YEAH! Goodjob blizzard i'm still a bit confused about the boost your char to lvl 90 instantly which i think is kinda overpowered xD But anything other than that I CANT WAIT !!!!!
    Troll /10char

because with the item squish mah dps will go down so low and i lose mah big numbers. GG quit WoW its dead GG

rip 300k dps window licking mage here im out

Bloodsail Admiral Colonel Sandor's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Salted Beef View Post
    Guys. Guys. You shouldn't express yourself unless you agree with me. Guys. Hey.
    Is... is your picture a pickle?

Quote Originally Posted by crakerjack View Post
    This is how it always has been.

Burning Crusade: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogImRduusVc
    Wrath: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2IvDjY3CtQ
    Cataclysm: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-1eC7MwqZE
    Mists of Pandaria: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvTTM7GnSvI

Deleted
    What I don't get is why some people seem to care so much about what others think about a game..

10+ Year Old Account
    This is the period of time that everyone wants to be heard, its best to just ignore the forums for a while if it bothers you. Because not gonna lie, its pretty depressing checking in here once in a while, and barely seeing anyone actually saying something possitive.

If it drags you down, just dont come around so much, it will be like this for atleast a few weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    Reason I disliked it was mostly just the lack of *anything*. Compared to previous years what features they showed us just felt really lacking.

I am also worried that since they are putting so much work into garrisons, it will be mandatory for getting gear at the start of the expansion + getting your crit buffs. Replace dailies with castleville.
    Who said you will be getting gear from Garrisons? It was said that you might an item. Not full set of gear. Seriously, you people exaggerate too much.