15+ Year Old Account

Shattering Throw+Skull Banner v Stormlash

Alright, I know its early but I've been talking to the officers in my guild the guild as a whole agreed we'll go from 10 man Heroic to 20 man Mythic in 6.0

We've sort of looked at the Roster now, and I know that Blizzard are probably going to change some things but I wasn't sure whether to take an extra warrior an enhancement shaman because we were planning on either chaining Shattering Throw and Skull banner or Stormlash I just want to know the maths behind it

Deleted
    We don't even know if all 3 of those spells will still exist in WoD, or what bonuses the classes will get, or even if these 3 spells aren't spread around by then. I mean, they spread around bloodlust and such. I think it's far too soon to judge these things.

I'd say Stormlash is better tbh. Due to low crit chances at the start of the xpack Skull Banner will be weak and Shattering Throw is only helpful for melee dps. (which will likely be 1/3 of the raids total dps.)
    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." Except if you're playing legion xd
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyoken View Post
    The day I die I want the shaman class developers to lower me into my grave so they can let me down one last time.......

How about recruit quality players instead of trying to stack classes for an expansion that you know nothing of class mechanic wise.

Deleted
    Recruit an extra exceptional player and ask him if he's willing to play either of those classes. Or have someone from your current team reroll. Expansions are the perfect time to reroll.