Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shurkuris View Post
    How do you call it unsubstantiated when it comes directly from the horses mouth to so speak, from a woman who happened to grow up in the same area, although she knew him by as "Barry Soetoro".
    I can claim to have been given a cock shaped lollipop by Elvis, but it doesn't make it true.

There is zero reason to believe that Obama is/was anything other than a US citizen.

10+ Year Old Account
    This seems like another qq about Obama and attack his past. It's a typical Political mud-slinging tactic.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

15+ Year Old Account
    So if someone has a strong bias to liking Obama you can't take anything they say as credible also?
    If they are spouting absolute unsubstantiated garbage, no.

There is a difference between making claims and providing evidence and just making claims. She is doing the latter. Seriously, go back to around the 6 minute mark, and listen to her slander about sleeping with "older gay men" for drugs. She freely admits she has no evidence and keeps talking.

Quote Originally Posted by Admiral Daelin Proudmoore View Post
    Just because she grew up in the same area doesn't mean anything. She has no evidence of any sort.
    Well ok then here is a little test, but I'll ask the next stage of the question(s) in following posts after I get your answer(s). (I'll assume you watched the whole video, please correct me if you didn't watch it, or only watched parts of it)

Ranging from what she said, what part(s) of it are complete lies or partial lies.

Also what else that was "said" or "shown" (Because their were pictures and other related discussions other than just her) that you believe is either completely false or partially not true.

Well ok then here is a little test, but I'll ask the next stage of the question(s) in following posts after I get your answer(s). (I'll assume you watched the whole video, please correct me if you didn't watch it, or only watched parts of it)

Ranging from what she said, what part(s) of it are complete lies or partial lies.

Also what else that was "said" or "shown" (Because their were pictures and other related discussions other than just her) that you believe is either completely false or partially not true.
    I listened to half the video and stopped after the part where she was talking about that she didn't care if he slept with older gay men. I didn't sit and watch the pictures.

From what I heard I couldn't differentiate between complete lies and partial lies since she offered no evidence for anything. The least outlandish thing she said would maybe be the self-aggrandizement, but even then I would have to take her word for it.

You don't get to say whatever you want and then demand that people prove you wrong (unless you're talking about a religious text, of course). That's not how the burden of proof works. If a person wants to make claims about the president (or anyone, for that matter) they better have more than just "I said so" or photoshopped pictures.

How do you call it unsubstantiated when it comes directly from the horses mouth to so speak, from a woman who happened to grow up in the same area, although she knew him by as "Barry Soetoro".
    Please never sit on a jury. "He did it!" -> "My God, you're right! He's guilty!"

This is also a good time to mention that not being able to show her statement wrong does not mean her statement is true; this is a fallacy. Therefore, she must prove the statements she makes and "Barry is a homosexual" is proof only that she uttered the idea and nothing more.
    Last edited by Garnier Fructis; 2013-11-10 at 09:01 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Ok fine then, I won't go after statements that can be easily wishy-washy. I'll go after more concrete things, which have been talked about but are brought up again during the video (1 question at a time, I'll move to the next one if the question I ask if answered)...

30th Columbia University reunion, can anyone tell me one person who was at that reunion who said "I remember Barack Obama"?

This is a very prestigious school, yet if you claim this is the place you graduate, wouldn't one person remember you? It would be hard to forget the young version of your current president, who has barely even changed in his physical appearance.
    Last edited by Shurkuris; 2013-11-10 at 09:19 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Conspiracy-related threads are not permitted on these forums, as per the general off-topic forum rules and guidelines addendum.

Closed.