We have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Dismiss

Heroes of the Storm Forum Rules

Welcome to the Heroes of the Storm forum! We gather here to discuss Heroes and everything related to it.

Note: We now have an in-game channel to chat with other MMO-C players in Heroes. Type /join mmo-c in game to find fellow forum-goers to group with.

This is an outline of rules in addition to the general guidelines of MMO-Champion.

Blizzard Entertainment ToS - Anything going against their Heroes of the Storm ToS is not allowed here.

Game vs Game / Game Bashing

• Everyone has their own likes and dislikes, no need to come in and bash a game or start a game vs game war. Game comparisons need to be constructive, civil and called for. Coming in here just to bash a game is not okay.

Elitism

• Trolling is trolling, and we don't like it. Keep in mind that some people do not possess the same hand/eye coordination as you nor have the time to pursue a certain genre to a professional level. Snobby elitism is generally frowned upon, and direct assaults because someone isn't "as good as you" will put you in trouble.

Keep it Civil

• Topics can become rather heated but remember to stay civil towards each other. Flaming or bashing others is not okay.

Venting

• Everyone has bad games every once in a while, but this is not the place to let out your frustration. Do not create topics and posts just for the sake of venting about how everyone but you was bad in that one game. If you want to create discussion about a recent game of yours, do so in a constructive manner, such as: "What could I have done differently to win this game?" or "How do I manage teammates that don't communicate?"

Streams/Gameplay Videos/Etc

Referral Links

• MMO-Champion does not allow posts asking for people to use referral links. This rule also applies to the Recruit-A-Friend feature for Heroes of the Storm.

Spoilers

• Topics involving spoilers, such as tournaments, please mark in the thread title with [Spoilers]. Also use the spoiler BB code [spoiler]text here[/spoiler] in case a thread isn't marked with [Spoilers]; text will appear blacked out and it will on click reveal the text.
      E.G.: Hello, this is a spoiler, click to see me or to hide me again.
    Last edited by Nerraw; 2017-03-10 at 12:54 PM.
    MAL
    ----------------------
    Last.fm
    ----------------------
    Perfect Illusion