Poll: Do you think Warlords of Draenor is worth your money?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 10
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Angry A poll and tread for only vanila players who stil play wow

IF YOU ARE NOT A VANILA PLAYER PLEASE DO NOT COMMENT IN THIS TREAD. THIS IS A RULE OR THIS TREAD IS POINTLESS. DO NOT TOUCH THE POLL EITHER!

Ok as you may know the new expansion is coming out soon. Do you think its worth our money or its just another moneygrab?

So far i have only seen changes to worse and a huge moneygrab (i look at you new models). The expansion fells to me like it was made from same guy who was in the toilet and got the idea for eye of storm battleground.
    But let me tell you that i pretty much never quit any new wow patch. I was subbed to wow like 95% of the time. The only time i stoped my sub is when cata got delayed for pandaria. Yeh that raid was not worth the money......

But no more! I just got sick of that. I have given blizzard a chance to make a game better, but every patch is just geting worse. (its killing guilds and community)
    Raids are total meh..... (kill adds 98%), the time spend to get 1 item (or mount or title) is increased by a little too much, the legendary prince quest was a total s*** and i was expecting a burning legion expansion when i have seen a planet geting assaulted (on legendary chain).

Vanila, tbc and woltk were great (ok not the toc.. but icc was great), cata was a total meh and reharsh (killing this damn dragon for 2nd time) not to say they cut out a lot of stuff that would be great (that undeadwater raid). But pandaria...was a total waste of time for me...... i realy dont know why i was keeping to play it over the all patches (ok maybe because of guild..but not even that any more, its dying). Do that daily for 30 days, collect 6000 valors, do a very bad bosses (and i mean very bad made compared to old ones) over and over and over, not to say that grid charms to even have a chance on loot. (i end up with 3500 of them)

Well the *sheep* players dont care how betrayed us vannila players fell. To them everything fells new, to us its just a sh**** reharsh. I MEAN COMMON--- OUTLAND AGAIN?????? What the hell they were thinking? To me it fells like they are not even trying any more and just milking the money.
    Lore makes zero sense. Burdens of shaohao was a total....meh. (he turns into some light fog something)
    And this is one the reasons i am quiting wow as soon as my sub runs out. (planing to make something for the end) FOR GOOD!
    ....and i will start fresh in another mmo that is coming soon. (get the soon joke?)

Hm you are maybe asking yourself, why didnt you name it a big whine tread. Well the deal is...i want too see how you fell too.
    Please keep out the blizzcon if you can. (we got other treads for that)

Poll coing up soon.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

This blue font is making my eyes bleed.

Seems pretty worth it to me, doesn't sound like it's worth yours though. You aren't enjoying yourself, stop giving them money for something you don't like.

90% worth it for me. Not as alluring as Mists but that's purely on a raiding front. I don't know how Mystic difficulty will impact my guild, which is entirely my only concern.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tbh i resubed to wow today because this new xpac, it seems to fix a lot of the current issues which me quit at the end of 5.1/start of 5.2 for the first time since like... some time in Wotlk.

Sig by the amazing Shyama! <Ascension 16/16 H 25man oceanic>

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Descense View Post
    IF YOU ARE NOT A VANILA PLAYER PLEASE DO NOT COMMENT IN THIS TREAD. THIS IS A RULE OR THIS TREAD IS POINTLESS. DO NOT TOUCH THE POLL EITHER!
    A) you can't make rules in a thread we have forum guidelines and that is all that can be enforced.
    B) if you don't like it don't buy it that is the most effective way to let Blizzard know you aren't happy.

Edit
    That poll is awful. By Cata I assume you mean MOP perhaps write the shit down next time prior to making a poll.
    Last edited by vindicatorx; 2013-11-10 at 08:32 PM.

I played a month into Cata then quit till MoP came out. Played two months of MoP at the start. Resubbed for one month after given a free week last month. Currently unsubbed again. I'm sure I'll mostly be doing the same thing when WoD comes out.

I enjoy seeing new content and the changes to the game but it usually gets old quickly after.

Deleted

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrllish View Post
    I played a month into Cata then quit till MoP came out. Played two months of MoP at the start. Resubbed for one month after given a free week last month. Currently unsubbed again. I'm sure I'll mostly be doing the same thing when WoD comes out.

I enjoy seeing new content and the changes to the game but it usually gets old quickly after.
    Yeah it doesnt last pretty long. There isnt realy any good goal ingame.
    You either have a :
    *raid (that gets old pretty quick...even heroic are just numbers up and hardly anything new)
    *Pvp (wich is broken pretty much every patch with some class op)
    *Griding rep or some item from rep
    *Doing old continent
    *Pet battes (only thing that keep me up subbed...but thats pretty much the thing that i like playing pokemon like games)
    *Stuff i forgot

Deleted
    OP is not one of "us" classic players.
    We feel completely different.

The game changed, we changed and some of us still play it. We are more than anyone else!

Your grammar/punctuation makes this almost un-readable.

Played since Vanilla, took most of MoP off, and I don't feel betrayed. Not what I was hoping for in terms of THEME, but they are delivering the model updates, item squish, and account-wide heirlooms that I have been hoping for.

10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.
    Besides the painful grammar, the choices are a bit off, I have played since Orcs VS humans, which is 20 years of WarCraft. I usually skip summers and only play when new content is readily available. So I selected the Second Yes option but the poor wording of the question made it unclear the reality of how I play.

Deleted
    played since vanilla, i've unsubbed a few times in TBC and cata, i'll be buying it most likely. blizzard would have to do something really bad to lose me as a customer.

Every couple of months since vanilla started, I stop playing for a couple of months. The only exception was WOTLK, I don't know what it was but I stayed for all of it. I've stayed for about 75% of MoP, too, and I stayed for around 90% of vanilla and 60% of TBC.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    played since vanilla, i've unsubbed a few times in TBC and cata, i'll be buying it most likely. blizzard would have to do something really bad to lose me as a customer.
    Well they did say in cata that they will add new models. And i waiting them for full pandaria expansion. Then they changed the idea that they would be delayed.
    So the real question is. Can they deliver the continent they promised in time or they will just delay it again for 2 years?

Right now all they do is using a hype and probaly a broken promise.... pretty much like politicans do when they want us to vote them for president.

Deleted
    Yay for the poll with no option "I do not know yet, I'll see later".
    Whatever.

Anyway you seem on your own, so we might say this is another qq thread.

I don't even know where to begin with this one.... If you don't like the game don't play it, the rest of us do.

PS. Draenor is not an Outland rehash.
    My addons:
    Announce Interrupts: Announces in chat when you interrupt a spell.
    Tol Barad Reminder: Reminds you to queue for Tol Barad by printing a message when the battle is approaching.
    EasyLogger: Turns on /combatlog inside raid instances, and off outside.
    Simple class resource bars: Paladin Rogue Shaman Monk Priest

10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.

Poorly Written Blizzard Hate rant.
    Though I am disappointed that WOW has become World of OrcCraft staring Thrall and Hellscream with special guests the Human King and his Son. I feel going back to a Orc VS Humans storyline is exactly what has been lacking in WOW with the Last two expansions.

WC1/2+: Orcs vs Humans
    WC3: Undead & Demons vs all
    WOW: Orcs vs Humans
    TBC: Belfs & Orcs vs All
    WotLK: Undead vs All
    Cataclysm: an evil dragon vs all
    MoP: China and black oil monsters vs all, ends with an Orc vs all
    WoD: Orcs vs All

Well they did say in cata that they will add new models. And i waiting them for full pandaria expansion. Then they changed the idea that they would be delayed.
    So the real question is. Can they deliver the continent they promised in time or they will just delay it again for 2 years?

Right now all they do is using a hype and probaly a broken promise.... pretty much like politicans do when they want us to vote them for president.
    What fucking promise did they break?
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    This blue font is making my eyes bleed.
    That's not the only thing that made my eyes bleed in the OP.