Poll: Do you think Warlords of Draenor is worth your money?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    I started in Beta 3 and so far I like the new changes.

Poll options are vague and flawed, they are not all inclusive mutually exclusive.

Vanilla, longtime subscriber. WoD sounds great and like it'll be a change of pace. The lack of knowing who the final boss will be reminds me of the vanilla experience where there wasn't really an 'end boss' but patches adding to the game.

Basically, WoD feels like Vanilla 2.0 to me at the moment.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonkura View Post
    Will I get banned for voting and posting if I didn't play Vanilla?
    Burn the heretic!
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED

WOD looks amazing, anything to get me out of China.

Quote Originally Posted by schwank05 View Post
    WOD looks amazing, anything to get me out of China.
    Same here.

Pandas and china wrecked it for me. Looking forward to WoD. I'd play WoD even if it wasn't amazing. Anything to get me out of china.

15+ Year Old Account
    Absolutely loved every expansion so far, and Blizzard has gone from strength to strength with the features they've added (and removed) from the game.

Grand Marshal
    Onyxia's Lair (Level 60)
    The Fifth Element
    Zul'Gurub
    WoW's 4th Anniversary
    Tabard of the Protector
    Hand of A'dal
    Spirit of Competition
    Champion of the Naaru
    Tabard of the Argent Dawn

What do I win?
    Last edited by Hottage; 2013-11-18 at 03:24 PM. Reason: Added an actual opinion.
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED

Played since vanilla, all expansions with a few months off here and there. WoD is looking much more promissing than cata and mop when they were announced. Not holding my breath or anything but if they managa to pull off everything they've said I think it may be the best expansion at least since wotlk.

So 80% of the vanilla players including me think you are wrong and want to play WoD - time to close the thread.
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

10+ Year Old Account
    I have been playing since vanilla and I enjoyed each expansion that came out so yes I will be buying WoD.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

Well little Sleepy Time Gamer played a Holy Priest from Vanilla -> Early Cata. Due to college interwebz being teh suckage and the annoying changes to Holy Priests in Cata (hate...hate...hate Chakra), I stopped playing during Cata. Came back right before Throne of Thunder in MoP and leveled up my Brewmaster (which I love). So I will definitely keep playing in WoD. A bit sad with the lack of new classes and races (and no changing graphics doesn't really count to me as a new race) but I will live. Overall I like a lot of the changes since I stopped playing. LFR is great...mostly...for like getting back into raiding...*cough*...okay...so it's alright...I mean...after I get my cloak I'm never going back...but it was fine...I suppose.

Deleted
    Please dont ever make these pointless 'wow is dying threads' again. People like u leaving the game will only do good as opposed to killing the game

10+ Year Old Account
    I think the expansion is going to be amazing. If they play their cards right it can be a treat, really, especially after MoP, which was an expansion full of unknown nobodies on some unknown piece of rock.

Deleted
    It looks like a fantastic expansion, I have played since vanilla and it feels new to me, Looks like a lot of good features and a good setting.

If you don't like it... quit.

Quote Originally Posted by Descense View Post
    IF YOU ARE NOT A VANILA PLAYER PLEASE DO NOT COMMENT IN THIS TREAD. THIS IS A RULE OR THIS TREAD IS POINTLESS. DO NOT TOUCH THE POLL EITHER!
    And the title:
    "A poll and tread for only vanila players who stil play wow"
    Keyword: "stil", why do you ask if people stopped playing in Cata if you're only interested in vanilla players who still play the game? Is it a trick so people who actually stopped long ago can be dismissed by those alternatives? I mean, if you actually voted one of those alternatives then you're not qualified to make your voice heard in this thread. Clever? We'll see :P

About WoD... I must admit the game looks great but I'm skeptical at best about the story. Seems flawed... Though I've never been a fan of time travel. I guess I'll just have to wait and see when more info are out.

I'm rather happy with the game and to compare vanilla with current content would be foolish since I'm a completely different person now, with years of experience (from this game and life). What I once though were fun doesn't have to be fun anymore. We all grow up, if something doesn't suite you, try to change it or part ways.
    Well met!
    Quote Originally Posted by Iem View Post
    Man even if Blizzard gave players bars of gold, they would complain that they were too heavy.

I started playing in BC.

I'm such a dastardly rebel.
    It would be dark inside my head...if not for the fires...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaelkath View Post
    I started playing in BC.

I'm such a dastardly rebel.
    Get out scrub, we don't serve your sort here.

1. I wish the OP knew how to spell the word feel properly.
    2. Why do you still read World of Warcraft orineted forums if you no longer enjoy the game. I'll never understand this mentality. It is almost as if (gasp) you're looking for validation of your own feelings about the game. Hint: Nobody gives a shit how you feel towards the game or its expansions. Discussions like these are banal. Don't enjoy the game? Walk away and stop posting.
    --
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Nejji/advanced
    “All the world will be your enemy, Prince of a Thousand enemies. And when they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you; digger, listener, runner, Prince with the swift warning. Be cunning, and full of tricks, and your people will never be destroyed.”

Quote Originally Posted by Neji View Post
    2. Why do you still read World of Warcraft orineted forums if you no longer enjoy the game. I'll never understand this mentality. It is almost as if (gasp) you're looking for validation of your own feelings about the game. Hint: Nobody gives a shit how you feel towards the game or its expansions. Discussions like these are banal. Don't enjoy the game? Walk away and stop posting.
    Well, to be fair, some people have such a strong attachment to the game, that even after they stop playing, they still enjoy seeing how it goes. Plus, some of the posts on these forums are quite entertaining